Oh! the next time I say peace and tranquility...kick me in the ass. It was more the calm before the storm. I tried to keep my tranquility but life exploded.
Within two hours, one daughter got into the potato salad and painted my kitchen (not so bad except I went to call looking for my other daughter just to find out her bus was lost (no radio contact). I make them track her down and find out that she is stuck on a major highway. No air conditioning and I was very concerned for her health.
Mom to the rescue...I go and pick her up on the highway and we both almost got hit by a zooming car. Very, very scary. The pressure of the cars passing and me holding her trying to get her in the car...I lost my balance. Luckily I grabbed the door handle as I was falling back into the highway lane. Okay, it continues. I get home, hubby calls. He parked illegally and his car was towed. Then his license plate was missing. "Lady, you don't know it was on there". Oh yes this lady does and I'm not leaving till you check where you towed our car from. Guess what? It was there. $160 later...he gets the shit mobile back....
So needless to say I'm a stressball but surprisingly I am still smiling (I think insanity is finally sinking in)!! I'll write more later tonight....I have a funny story to tell you.
Kisses!!!!
1 comment:
The funny story has to better than those events. You had quite a week today.
Post a Comment