Saturday, May 19, 2007

3 Hours of Sexual Fulfillment-Part 1


I don't know where to begin...it was the best sex I have ever had! It was our best Secret Rendezvous yet. And to think, I was giving up that exact day that I met him. What I would have missed out on.

Today I decided no costumes, no over the top toys....I wasn't going to plan berries, hot fudge....no props. Just us (with some back ups of edible paint and anal beads in my bag). Oh, I did bring scarves....but that was it...

My dress....black pants....a black shirt that had little holes in it that is usually a work shirt with a tank top underneath...this time, I just wore a leopard bra...no tank top so my cleavage was right there...you couldn't miss it. I wanted to knock on the door and say "excuse me sir, I am locked out from my room. I saw you come in and I said I have to have that hot man....can I come in.." then I wanted to throw him up against the wall... Of course, there was a problem. The cleaning ladies were standing right outside the room....I couldn't walk up in this outfit. So, plan B....COMEDY!! I threw an oversized zippered sweatshirt on, threw the hood over my head and wore these huge sunglasses.....he opened the door and started cracking up. you could see nothing but sunglasses..

When I got inside, I started to undo the sweatshirt and went into the excuse me sir.....when I opened my sweatshirt he said.....you look so fucking hot. And he said, oh yes mam, you can certainly have me...and before I could react, he threw me up against the wall....hot, hot, hot kisses...this man knows how to kiss....it was as if we hadn't seen each other in months...so intense....the kissing alone makes me so wet....its hot, its erotic, its totally fulfilling...

We made it to the bed...how I don't even remember.....I just wanted him inside of me...."I want you inside of me". Say please.... "please I said...please fuck me". Nope, first I tease ya with my tongue and suck all the juices out of ya.....I need to taste your sweetness....I've been dreaming about making you cum with my tongue all week....

He reached for a scarf and covered my eyes....and then began to undress me....it was too soon..I couldn' t take the sensation of the scarf at the beginning..I was too charged up.....but he kept going....I blindfolded him too...let's do this both bliindfolded.....and then I left the scarf on...
He pulled me to the end of the bed and just started sucking on my clit, circles, licks...oh man, this guy knows how to use that tongue....and fingers...inserting them just at the right time. I could feel my body floating I could feel my body giving in to this aura....like a wave.....the sensation overcame me and my whole body began to shiver....I came like I have never came before...it was so damn powerful. He cheated though, his blindfold was off when I looked up..."bad boys get spanked....I said and spanked that hot cherry ass.

This is going to be a few parter post. Unbelievable what you could fit into three hours of total pleasure. 15 positions, a porno flick, sucking, fucking, licking, orgasms, anal sex too!! I want to try and remember every position, every lick....but it was a blur even as I was there trying to remember. Why do you analyze it after? Like you are reviewing it.....and he started to laugh. I realize now......I go over it so I can blog it.....Its as if I ask him so I don't forget the key parts. I never realized I did that with him. Ohhhhh....if he only knew. Yikes.

Today, I can't concentrate at all. My head is spinning my mind is floating....I am at peace. This is what I wanted....a hot, intense affair. Mr. Podcaster keeps trying to help me get over the fact that I know nothing about him. The good girl in my wants to know the person. But I guess once that happens, it becomes a lot more intense. And right now, he is right. This is the best for me!!

Wow, I woke up today...and my body is achy. My clit is sensitive, my ass feels the memories and I guess the knee bends made my legs tighten....oh, everyone should have a day like this. Everyone should allow themselves to go and enjoy and play....