What a surprise...Mr. Navigator...a blast from the past, resurfaced today. "I have been thinking about you a lot and just wanted to see how you were doing" came across my Instant Message. Wow, I thought about him the other day briefly (actually not in a good light, thinking how selfish he was).
thinking about me??!?!? Yeah, thinking about how I should have made the time to get you to that hotel. How I regret very little in life, but the fact that I didn't make the time....stupid. But honestly, I thought you wanted more than I could ever give you. I am always traveling.
So how's your love life?
I have been seeing someone pretty regularly for a month and its great. I answered with a smirk.
Aah, I am happy for you and can't say that I am not a little jealous of what that guy has! Lucky guy!
Timing is everything, I said to him. We just never could get it together.
Damn, you make me hard just from some IM's.......I still fantasize about you....I think about your smile, your face, those great tits......mmmmm....
Mr. Navigator would be one of those special arrangements if I ever had the balls to do something like that. Emotionally, he's never around so I couldn't rely on him for any connection. He's the type that travels around the world for work 80% of the time. He's afraid of a connection....he's afraid he would get emotionally connected to me. So, we would have to have a business arrangement in a way. He treats me like a princess and I expect nothing.
Well right now, I am happy with Mystery Man so being a kept woman is not what I am looking for. He was disappointed that I was "taken" right now but you never know what tomorrow will bring. I will call you next week, he said. How often do you see him? I saw him twice this week. You fucked him twice this week??! Well actually, once today and probably 6 different positions the other day for three hours.....(I had to get that in)...
"I am so hard right now....the thought of having you for three hours---shit! Is his cock as big as mine?"
Aah.....with the power and the money comes the ego! His cock was above average in girth and size...but the fact that he knows it and has such an ego about it.....well, it shrinks it. I wasn't going to give him total satisfaction there...Mystery Man has a great size and girth....its perfect for me....and quite honestly, he knows how to use it.
"Well I don't know the exact comparison but he knows how to use what he has....You....the jury is still out!"
I've come a long way in the year that I had first met Mr. Navigator. In fact, I've become more realistic and Mr. Married Prince Charming's title is still up for the grabbing. Yeah, Mystery Man is close but I really don't know him to give him that title. Let's see what this week brings.
Hope all your Mother's Days were great....and you treated your wives and moms well. Here, absolutely nothing......my mom and dad bought me something.....a friend came over and brought me flowers. But I was woken to my family saying it was raining in the kitchen (of course no one knew what to do but me as the toilet has overflowed). My dog had run away today. I was running through the neighborhood praying he wouldn't get hit by a car. My adrenaline was flowing, I scratched up my whole back running through the trees trying to catch up to him....it was a disaster.....I finally got him...the rest of the day I was exhausted from being so upset and my back looks like I had been lashed. I know now, I would not be into whips.....that would be very, very bad!!!
But I did have a great bath and I am off to sleep. Mystery Man checked Ashley last night...I have to stop checking...but I don't want to be hurt. Look at You Win! poof....he disappeared. Actually, I am glad, I didn't have the balls to tell him I didn't want to see him anymore.
Well have a great week......a great Monday.....XOXOXO
1 comment:
I'm sorry your Mother's Day wasn't a beter one - but you prevailed.
"The Unsinkable Molly Brown" has nothing on you!
Post a Comment