
It's been a rough week BUT it seems to be getting better. One thing about Ashley men, they seem to come in and out of my life. Divorce Attorney saw me online......he begged me to call. I did at 6AM and he came after one sentence....what a way to start the day.
Mr. Navigator has all of a sudden been thinking about me all the time. Calling, IMing, writing. It's funny when he's in the United States, I don't hear from him but when he's jetsetting around the world...he is Joe Attentive. I admit, I am playing with him a little. Well he doesn't want any commitment and the power with him is so intriguing.
Mystery Man and I are going strong. A little rocky of a Monday but it was the day not us. Suppose to meet tomorrow but its been postponed till Friday. Actually, I like Fridays better...the end to a week....a nice ending..... A couch!! Yes, that is the main event this time. A hotel room with a couch for exotic positions on it. And possibly, a light whip (that does not hurt according to the ad). I am in charge of the toys....
Gotta say, I am enjoying him. I gotta get over this Ashley thing though. I keep checking if he checks and he says he is checking if I check. Vicious cycle....I am trying to stop feeling like he is looking for something better. That's my insecurity....
Well Friday will be here soon!!! Hooray......gonna go look for whip options now!! I sent him this book cover...he can't believe how many pix I have or where I find them....sigh...hopefully he will never find Secret Lovers Lane!
No comments:
Post a Comment