I met Mystery Man again today. Today was different.....it wasn't 12 positions, it was more like I am used to having with frogs. It was great, today we weren't fucking raw! We were very sensual...it was intense.....the sex was slower, the desire was deeper, there was caring and emotion in this rendezvous.....and now I am nervous.
I've never been successful in the past with guys when emotions have come into play. When we were fucking today, it was what I always wanted it to be......and I was afraid he was going to flip although he did initiate it. Yes, he fucked me hard from behind as I stood up and was holding my ankles...yes, he fucked me while I was holding onto this ledge.....but most of the time....it was more intense.
We would lie there and kiss slowly....he would run his finger up and down my face so gently...he looked into my eyes as he was pumping me.....he encompassed his body over mine as he just lied inside of me....we even eskimo kissed with our noses. He played with my hair gently, he told me how beautiful I was, he went deep.....real deep......and then we would just lie there...he held my hand and kissed it......I could feel my emotions rising and I basically started to shift to get out of it....he wouldn't let me...he looked me in the eyes, as if he knew what I was thinking...and it calmed me. He wants me to go to that sensual place....he wants to feel my soul and he wants to make love to me....that's what he did. Two strangers that made love to each other...how strange of a feeling that was. I forgot what it was like to feel that connection, how nice it felt for someone to hold you tight and kiss you and be so gentle.
We spent time just talking about absolutely nothing....we smiled, we held each other and we massaged each other. I bought this hot wax oil but he wouldn't let me use it because it smelled too much.....that wa a little disappointing.
We did get on the subject of knowing each other.....I said..."I know a lot about you....more than you think". I could feel his body tighten.....and then I went on to say......"I know your favorite color is red. I know that you love when I kiss your neck like this...and when I work my way down to your cock like this. I know that it drives you crazy when I do circles with my tongue on the head of your cock as your cock is in my mouth and I suck it hard. I know you love your cock playd with hard and your balls gentle." I know all I need to know....and then I went down on him...
Leaving was tough today. I hate the leaving. I hate that we wash each others scents off like we have the cooties...I find it so disturbing. Yes, its necessary but its disturbing...To share so much and then to feel your whole body needs to be cleansed of that person....yes, a necessity but a crappy one at that. There was silence today as we both got dressed. I was sadder than usual and didn't want to say the wrong thing so I chose to say very little. He could see that...he kept looking over at me. It's unusual that I am not yacking away...even just busting his chops about something. I was feeling very strange today. We just shared something that was different than before.
Yes, I am looking into it too deeply. But everytime after we were together....there was an immediate note from him. Today there wasnt. I know it is the holiday weekend and he probably had something to do tonight....but I would have liked that reassurance. Damn, Mr, Government fucked me up more than I knew. Springer was just as bad too. I guess I fear that he is going to say...today we got to close...good by. This is where Mr, Government would run as fast as he could. Will Mystery Man be able to deal with feeling a little emotion? Only time will tell.
So today was hot. It was intense. It was so nice. I can feel him inside of me, lying on me, and then we both looked up to look in the mirror...our eyes connected and we both smiled. Aah! I am enjoying this Mystery Man very much....
Have a great weekend!!
2 comments:
I wish I could experience something like this with the man I love, I have yet to meet him in person.
You gotta meet him....the only way to make the magic a reality!
Post a Comment