Well here's a new one....Mystery Man wants to see me today and I don't know if I want to see him. Nothing major happened...... he didn't build the anticipation like he usually does....last night he sent me an email that I am sure there was some kidding in there but timing is everything.
"NO PERFUME, SEXY RED AND Shut up and save that mouth to pleasure me!!" And then he had checked Ashley for the first time in 8 days. Was it to see if I was there...I don't know. He was just cranky from a horrible travel day.
I guess I was tired from a very exhausting week too. My head is spinning with work, I have a million projects to do and I am exhausted..... having to research a place for us to go, buying sexy underwears and supplies......It seems like a lot of work this week. Actually, I am more into just meeting and holding each other and fooling around.....no outfits, no major meeting place..just hanging out. I feel the pressure to top the movie theater and its not going to happen..that was so damn hot!!
Mr Prize, what a bizarre relationship we have.....last night he IM'd me and said how happy he was for me. That it sounds like I am really enjoying myself.... He is like my kinky sex therapist! He was giving me ideas where to go for public sex...it was great! I wish he was closer...we have such a stable fucking friendship.....hee.hee
So the coffee is kicking in...I am going to start working like crazy so I can meet him....I don't know where yet...... I am excited to meet him...I just want it to be relaxed.
Oh I have to tell you my blow job story ......He says I give the best blow jobs!! He can't stop thinking about it...he's addicted to them. Well, that is funny....since I hadn't given one for years with the hubby.....and quite frankly, I wasn't sure what to do with a cock before I was married. So look how great the research has paid off......that technique with the inner part of my lips running up and down his shaft pays off everytime. It's a silky feeling I guess....every frog has moaned. He loves it when I suck really hard, use my hands on the bottom of his shaft and he hears a slurpy sound from my mouth.....fast and steady...drives him crazy....a little ball play too.... hee.hee. And to think that I was able to research to give an amazing blow job!! Self Taught Blow Jobs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment