Yes, I'm talking anal sex. Tried it once but it wasn't for that long and I was really tight. Let's be realistic, there hasn't been a cock there EVER....
Mystery Man surprised me....we discussed that I would be open to trying it one day BUT I wasn't expecting it. I was on all fours and suddenly I felt the pressure.... "S-L-O-W" I said really sternly..... He leaned down and whispered in my ear..."I promise" I took a deep, deep breath and relaxed....I knew he wouldn't hurt me on purpose.
What a rush!! What an amazing feeling! What a damn orgasms...multiple orgasms...it felt so tight, so good feeling him going in and out...at first it was a little ouch but then my body yearned for it more......he was gentle and then he picked up the pace. I liked it a lot. Did I like it because it was on my wish list? Because I felt it was a dirty little thing to do? Or my orgasms were just so much stronger? Hmmm....all of the above and more!!
So anal sex can be checked off....it was hot, very hot....
sorry the comments were shut off.....I didn't do that on purpose...don't know how it got that way! hope you can comment now!
3 comments:
Comments seem to be working!! LOL
I was always the same! Never wanted to try it...it won't fit. But WOW! The orgasm - multiple orgasms were mind blowing.
Yes, I was the same. Once it was in, it felt great! Way to go Cheri.
Take care sexy thang ;)
Post a Comment