Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another Super Horny Day!


Ever have one of those days where you are just so damn horny that you can't concentrate? Well that was today. The anticipation of meeting Mystery Man tomorrow was affecting my concentration all day.....I had to masturbate in the middle of the day...my clit was so engorged...my walls so tight....and even playing with myself didn't release so much pressure.

He keeps sending me these erotic notes that are making me crazy.....they are soooo visual and soooo sexual...sigh...I can't wait for tomorrow.

Got some wild fuck me shoes!! So out of character for me...but fun and was screaming his name...I actually am not prepared for tomorrow....I have to run out and get the final touches....yes, tomorrow is dirty talk and I am going to be his little slut in leopard fuck me pumps and a thong......of course, the garter belt with the fishnet stockings......to top it off...damn...where did the week go...

Well here is a pix I sent to him today....my pouting lips.....let's just say he loved thinking about what they were going to do to his cock......

Mmmmmm...there's a lot to live up to...the last rendezvous was the best sex I have ever had!

No comments: