Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hormones Getting The Best Of Me Today

Hormones are a horrible thing......especially when you already feel the world is on shaky ground. I am having today, something I haven't had in a real long time.......a major anxiety attack. Oh, I can feel myself unraveling...not good. It's not Mystery Man (although if he hadn't checked Ashley that would be better). It's my life.....and he is the cherry on the cake.

Knowing that I need to be cool......I mentioned nothing about Ashley when he sent me an email today. He's really funny...... can't wait to put my "head" on your soft flesh pillows (which is his nickname for my lips).

The real problem is my life.I got some major shit going down.....the light is getting dimmer.....the escape hole is getting smaller...my juggling act is not as good...and please don't say its my extracurricular activities because it is not. I am suffocating, feeling like that rat again running on the wheel.

I need to win Lotto...anyone have the winning numbers? Money is not the answer to everything but it sure helps when things are tight.

Oooohh!! Dirty Sex Talk...when my anxiety attack passes...I will have to tell you about dirty sex talk...

No comments: