Monday, May 07, 2007

A color preference?

Hee.hee.... a little off in humor but it made me chuckle and what better of a way to start your week? (thanks Hale)


Mystery Man has a way with words....yes, some may say they are cheesy, I like to say they are creative and visual. They all can't be pick up lines, he would have run out of them by now. They make me smile and that's what counts..Isn't that what this is all about?


He wants me to wear a thong next meeting... my fat ass? I love that ass especially when I am watching my cock disappear inside of you and I am smacking that ass!


Any color preference? Fuschia or leopard!




Well, this year's colors are not fuschia or leopard. To find a thong in those colors were quite the event. But I was determined. Yes, I could have ordered online but they would never get here in time for Tomorrow. I searched (having fun actually enjoying--trying on various lingeries) and I found a leopard bra and thong panties that almost match.....close enough....I can't wait to wear them for him. They had matching fuck me heels in leopard (which would have drove him crazy) but let's be realistic...where do you hide those?












Going back and forth with Mystery Man all weekend....Thanks to Hale, my graphic guru, I find programs that do all kinds of personalized fun pix...and Mystery Man loves them. And I have fun doing them.


So, tomorrow is our meeting. We are both sooo excited. I can't wait to be taken away to paradise for a couple of hours.....to escape, to release all the tension I have built up. Mmmmmm, 28 hours till paradise!!

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

Have you thought of trying the temporary "flavored" tattoos?
They can be removed by licking!