You know how important mental stimulation is to me (in addition to the physical)...well the bonus is that he gives great email. IT's so entertaining!! I enjoy our emails back and forth....they are hot, they are fun, they are totally sizzling... cheesy? I like to say entertaining. They are visually descriptive and creative....
This one killed me--I told him his Lips were Like Morphine. I was addicted to them, yearned for them, lusted for them......wanted them now!! (the song Lips Like Morphine, you gotta listen to it...it so deviant..and having sex to it...mmmmm)
His response.... "well I guess that would make me a CRACK addict and you a COCKaine Addict!!" I love when some one is clever and I don't see it coming....
He asked me last night to meet again on Friday for a quick meeting....an hour or two.....the big question is where.....we are looking at some exhibitism here.....so public places...where can we go? So far on the list is a park or a dressing room in a store....I'm too nervous for the dressing room but he is turned on by that. I'm thinking a bathroom in a restaurant possibly.....any suggestions??? Come on there are almost 500 of you who come to my site everyday...someone has got to be able to help me out here.....ideas, ideas, Kind of kinky if you think about it....YOU are part of my sexual experience......mmmmm.........
The world works in funny ways.....You Win! had been very supportive and even got me a project at his company. Now he either got fired or he quit....not sure how that played out but anyway, I think I am still doing the project and he isn' there anymore. He went into this total removal after that....phone disconnected, no way for me to contact him but through email....really bizarre. He's taking time off to enjoy life and find a direction (he was only working for two months). All I can say is I am glad that I had already moved on.....I would have felt so abandoned...it would have left some marks on me if I didn't have Mystery Man.
Guys (and Gals) don't be selfish when you are having an affair. You go to Ashley Madison, you find someone and you know what.....they made you happy for some time. So if you are moving on, show the person a little respect......and say good by or meet them and leave on good terms. In an affair, you don't owe each other much....but you should respect the other person for the human being that they are......
No comments:
Post a Comment