Thursday, May 17, 2007

Navigating his Desires

"Hey baby!"
"Where were you tonight?!"
"Out with my billionaire playboy friend, hanging with 20 year olds"
"And you are IMing me in between?"
"Not my scene really"
"Hmmm.....but a 40 year old across the world is a better scene and more satisfying?"
"Yes, when you've been thinking about how you want to fuck her all day...it definitely is"


Mr, Navigator....Mr. Navigator...what am I going to do with him? he was wasted off his ass and he was convinced he wouldn't be able to get hard and cum. Oh please, give me such a challenge and of course I am going to take it. Oh his dick got hard....and he came really hard. I knew, a few little words of encouragement, a few words of description of how big his cock looked (it looks big because its bigger than your present lovers.....cocky bastard!) and a sweet reminder of our meeting and his desire for my mouth......and Viola!! He came and came hard.....

With him, if I want to play, its keeping the ball in my court. Keeping the upper hand...with him, it's a game.

With Mystery Man, I am truly enjoying him. I am enjoying our meetings, our bodies entwining, our connection. The games are starting a little. I see us each putting a wall up just a bit. Why? We are getting closer....we are starting to know the person....we are starting to talk about our day to day....experiences, things that are in our past. Not our families....that we need to stay away from. But he knows something is going on in mine. He knows I adore my children because there is only one rule when we are together. I have to check my phone if it rings...no matter what we are doing....and trust me the damn phone always rings at the worst times...but I told him...I promise its important why I check and he totally understands.

So, life continues and in some ways it is so sad. I stayed in this marriage for the children. However, now the hubby is doing things that are not good for the children. His presence is becoming a problem now. I can't go into details but I am going to be forced to get him out. He is not a parent. I am realizing that I would be better with a 16 year old watching my children. They have better ethics and reality of what is right and wrong. Who is this man? I didn't marry the person he is today. We were never totally on the same page...but now we are in totally different books....sigh... hold on.....the rocky road is just beginning!!

No comments: