Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Beginner At Nude Photography....



Today I wore my circle shirt! (see!) It's not revealing but it has this round circle right at my cleavage. Funny how that little circle seems to draw attention. I love to giggle as men just look at the circle. Even when they talk to me, they talk to the circle. The entertain for my afternoon!

So I snapped some shots yesterday with my camera phone. It actually was quite fun and erotic. Yes, you know I got wet. Well I couldn't help it. I found this jewelry that is suppose to fit on your clit. But, it is hard to get on. First, I decided to put it on my erect nipple. And that worked. Took a pix that is probably the one I will end up posting (even though it doesn't really belong there). But then I decided to put it on my clit. Well, you have to squeeze and pull your clit so the jewelry can slip on. It wasn't slipping on. So, all this playing got my wet so I decided to use my wetness to help in the sliding. After playing around (and enjoying the whole process) I managed to get the jewelry on. I took some pix....the whole process was fun. Then I found out that moving around in this jewelry can be quite stimulating. I am considering to wear it out under my skirt one day. Yeah, I'll get a lot of work done!

Okay, back to balance in Secret Lovers Lane. Life is such a rollercoaster. New attitude (which will hopefully help for more than 10 hours this time)...don't plan, see where life takes you. Oh its not going to last long but I got it now.

Tadpole-
Tadpole apologized and admitted that he was wrong. His actions were inconsiderate and thoughtless (I think those were his words). He explained and we have moved on from there. I tried to give him an out because there is a lot going on but he claims he doesn't want it (we can still be friends, don't have to meet now). I sooo enjoy our coversations....I love to make him laugh and his sarcastic remarks make me howl with laughter. They are witty and come out of left field.

Mr. Government-
Wants to see me this week but crazy because he just got back from vacation. We're shooting for the end of the week. I love getting him all hot and bothered with little emails and phone messages. AND, he hasn't visited Ashley in two weeks. Wow.

Mr. Fireman-
Late night Instant Messaging. This guy seems too good to be true. He seems so everyday..and that is good in a way. Can't explain it. He's not into the cat and mouse games and is not really a challenge. The question is...how will Cheri do without a challenge?

Well let's be realistic--the above two won't even give me an inch (Tadpole and Mr Government
)!! It's like being a quarterback with them....the planned play fails and I gotta find the opening to run. However, your defensive players are doing a good job holding them off BUT you can't find the God damn opening to run. So you try to run one way and then the other......looking for that hole in the defense. But it just ain't there!! lol

Actually, I wish they would both give me just a millimeter sometimes.....but Mr. Fireman, I couldn't get to the phone to talk to him today. He was all self conscience that it was his voice or something he said. (hmmm....so is that how I sounded when I am insecure--not very attractive!!-lol) But I have to understand.....he's sincere. We'll have to see where it goes. Bad timing though. My mind is pretty content with other frogs right now! Feel asleep this afternoon and had this hot dream about tadpole....it was hot and intense...I have a feeling he is great in bed. Intense...definitely intense!!


Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Mon Cheri, look forward to the others.

G

Hale McKay said...

When you said you put it on the nipple, I was anxious to read and scroll down. Then when you said it was on your clit, I began to scroll like crazy!

Alas, no nipple and no clit!!

Easy come, easy go! So it was with the growing erection. First - boing! Then - deflation like air from a balloon.

(Sigh!)

Hale McKay said...

Oh, yes... great pic!! Let's say I'd be in the inner circle!

jack said...

Hi lovely lady. The boob pic is a real tease. They look like a perky pair. Perhaps you will let Woody play some day.

Cheri said...

Thanks G! XOXOX

Stetch--okay my first HNT is posted. What about you?!? Ain't see any cocks on your site...will you ever allow us a peek?!?

Hale-Alas, a nipple is on BUT the clit will have to wait!! lol no need to scroll today---save those fingers for something else!