Friday, July 14, 2006

from sea to shining sea, the World knows about my sexual desires

Woo Hoo!!! Over 40,000 hits to my blog! So what do I do to celebrate?! I just looked at the stat counter and was shocked to see over 40,000. Wow!

So I feel like there should be a celebrated moment. What am I suppose to do?!? First, I want to thank you all for coming to my blog. It is so exciting to know that my blog is read all around the world. It's kind of hot to see all the different states, countries and even places I have no idea where they are. To think that someone in Malaysia (hey sexy), Vietnam, England, Hong Kong and in Connecticut have visited my blog within minutes--blows my mind.

It's as if I am masturbating around the World!! Now that's a celebration!! So, I think I am going to blow the dust off of my list of my sexual desires (which I never posted) and put that up in celebration this weekend. It will be a great way for me to see if I am making an progress on my list of fantasies and desires (well, I'm surely having fun even if I am not getting very far!!)

XOXOXO--I'll write more later

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

you never told me- do you have any interest in fucking a hot 23 year old guy just out of college and craving a woman in her 40's? I travel alot for my job so I think that we would have the chance. Call me Justin for now.

I consider myself to be attractive, and have a very funny personality. Basically I can make you laugh or make you wanna fuck my brains out. I just want nothing more than to say I have gotten my cock sucked off by the famous Cheri :). I wanna know what your pussy tastes like and I wanna see how well my college aged cock fits in you babe. Let me know if you'd fuck a younger guy, and I'll send you some more info in an email

Bye for now,
Your admirer from afar, "Justin"

Suck Me said...

Congratulations Cherri! That's a big milestone and you are still going strong with it :)

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Sigh! Now if all of those adoring tens of thousands of fans could just see you. (Told you I'll bug you about it every now and then!) ;)

Joe

Cheri said...

Anonymous--23!! Wow now that's a real boy toy. And what a sweet comment--the famous cheri (hee.hee). And a college aged cock, I haven't had one of those in many years. Entertain me love..how many of my desires can you fulfill?!?

Thanks Suck Me-It is exciting...I love blogging and I love sharing my secret life. You all have been a lifesaver..I don't know if I could have left it all bottled up inside.

Joe, my dear friend Joe, you have seen my lips and my cleavage. Now if I could find a real man who can push my limits--maybe I will have the guts to show some more...(and you are doing a great job keeping that flame burning in my head!!)

Anonymous said...

What a thrill for you. OR should I say turn-on. But it is wonderful.
Smooches and hugs to you. (Can I do that?)

And tell Joe you need someone to help you take the pictures. Thought I do mine allll by myself.

Hale McKay said...

There are 40,000 horny readers in the city - - - What can I say, you're spreading the wealth?
...I count myself as a proud member of that 40,000.