Monday, July 24, 2006

Hornier Than I Can Take...


Well all this talk of my One Year Anniversary is making me re-live my adventures. And needless to say, I am having some laughs, sad moments and damn I have been getting horny and wet. Well I have come a long way in in one year BUT yet I feel I still have not pushed my limits very far.

I yearn to be able to P-U-S-H them where its exciting yet just on the edge of my limits. Well this webcamming has certainly given me a little taste of a new adventure. And, the cybersex has certainly been yummy. Of course, the fact that I love giving blow jobs is a fun and new discovery. I've learned about Kama Sutra (and even tried some positions with Mr. Government). I have podcasted to the world about my desires AND I've learned so much about myself sexually and well just in general (good and bad). I've also learned that I need to improve in my self confidence (something I knew but will take me some time).

So here I sit and want to push those limits just a tad. Make my one year Anniversary a little special and memorable as far as pushing the limits sexually. Frogs...not going to rely on them to be a part of this...oh, it would be great to see one this week...but I have to take the matter into my own hands. Hmmm....can't be just masturbating. Oh! That was a biggie this year...I learned that I LOVE to masturbate and really enjoy sex toys . So what can I do?

To many of you, the showing of flesh is not a big "push the limits" type of thing...but for me to show the world...its exciting yet scary. It also will test my confidence. So, I am going to test the waters this week. I am going to take some pix and see if I can put them up. Not easy for me but even if I leave them up for a few days...that will certainly be pushing my limits.

Damn,,,men have no problems whipping it out and their cocks always look hot (some better than others...some more inviting than others) but they always look damn good. Not sure my body will be as photogenic but I will see.....

So this week is a little memory down secret lovers lane. I am going to reflect back and see the highlights. Actually thanks to Dee's Joe....I had the urge to read my blog. You see, writing in it is like dumping my memories and I never look back. This week I will look back.

Okay, first pix is one that I posted awhile back.....clothed but my cleavage and of course the pix of my lips. It's a start....Have a great day!!

And Hale (It Occurred to Me) always comes to the rescue. That amazing man sends me the best cartoons for my blog. Thanks baby.....kisses and more kisses!!

5 comments:

jack said...

You have an admirer. I can't help myself. I think it's because I don't have the balls to do what you have done and I really need to get laid more that the once a month the other side allows. Even less often that she puts a little effort into it. An active sex life is a large part of my existance and your little blog at least helps fill in the lean times. Great pics. What a tease.

figleaf said...

I'd say it's an open question whether it's easier for men to "whip it out" than for women to, say, pull up their shirts.

I post photos all the time now, but wow it took a *very* long time to get the nerve up to post the first one.

The photos you've posted so far are completely fine, and you look nice in them. If you enjoy posting photos then please do. But don't feel like you have to move any faster, or any further, than you feel comfortable.

Take care,

figleaf

Anonymous said...

Cheri, would be great to see some hot HNT action. You could always just email folks who you think are worthy.

Of course Osbasso always does his anon posting too.

Anonymous said...

Funny, Figleaf gave me similar advice when I hesitated adding certain pictures to my Flickr place. I took it to heart - so did only what feels comfortable to me.
I'm afraid I've turned into a real comment whore however, and so have become bolder. lol

Anonymous said...

Love your lips girl!

Hook me up!

Candor7atyahoo.com