Okay, I have to write this before I leave the house because I am mystified by this frogs stupidity. All I can say, I hope he was drunk or doing some great drugs because otherwise...what an ass.
Last night at midnight, the phone rings...I was soooo caught off guard. No one calls after 11:30 in this house. So, I got nervous that there was an emergency. Restricted #, I had to pick it up. On the other end was the Divorce Lawyer that I haven't spoken to for a while. He has been IMing and calling--so last week I left a message...hope you are good, still with Mr. Government and I am happy.
"Hi , it's Divorce Lawyer. What's up?" I was stunned...hubby had to hear the phone ring. Quick, sorry you have the wrong number and I hung up. What an idiot. Now if you remember he's done this before at weird hours. No more calls, no more feeling bad, no more contact.
So Cheaters Rule #1--don't call someones phone at a strange hour. Don't call outside of normal business hours unless you know that person has flexibility THAT day to talk. To me its a no brainer.
Now I have been drunk and yearning for the touch of certain men. But I have never , ever called. EVER!! That is just sick!
6 comments:
The cardinal sin! He deserves to be cut off.
But I thought your name was 'Cheri' LOL....
What a moron! I don't have that problem because Tigg never calls me, I'm the one that does the calling but it's only when we are both at work.
Well if he's that inconsiderate he wouldn't amount to much in bed anyway. That has been my experinence in life. So writing him off should be a breeze!
hugs
Des
Can you say .."LOSER?" Sweetheart, you can do better.
G- he is sooooo cut off.
Anonymous--I said he got the wrong number!!! lol Our dirty little secret!!
Scarlett- You are smart!! I think its this guts ego that fogs his brain.
Des-exactly. Definitely not too smart and very inconsiderate. Actually, he sucked at kissing so there isn't much hope after that!
Hale- you are 100% right...LOSER!! I can do better---what are you doing tomorrow night?
Post a Comment