Married and having an affair? I never thought I would be someone to cheat but at 40, I found my marriage was on life support. I needed to fill a void, I needed to find the REAL ME! So I turned to the online married services-Ashley Madison Agency and Philanders in search of my married prince charming. Secret Lovers Lane is my journal of my experience and the path to finding me amongst all the frogs I meet!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Ohhhhhhh! How long I've waited to see this! Cheri, I can't possibly tell you how damned proud I am of you for taking this bold step forward. You're beautiful! (Of course I already knew that, though.) Consider that nipple kissed and licked and teased because it is in my mind's eye for hours on end.
Joe
Watching!--Welcome to secret lovers lane...and thank you for the comment...I appreciate it. XOXOX
Joe-mmmmm....you my dear are amazing and thank you for the support!! XOXO
Stretch-you know you can ALWAYS have a taste!!Thanks baby!
YUM! Well worth the wait! What a great grand intro to HNT.
Of course to examine it more closely, I would have to numb the area. NUM_NUM_NUM_NUM_NUM!
Cheri,
I'm a completely, totally, wholly STRAIGHT woman...and yet, I find the pics from your last two posts very, very hot! lol. You go, girl! I hope I look as good as you seem to, lol. Actually, I think it's very brave and awesomely cool to post pics like that...I believe in the "if you've got it, flaunt it" rule myself (as can be seen on my own blog, a few posts back, lol.
What a turn on. Well worth the wait. What's Woody have to do to get a lick. I promise to be up to the challenge.
hhhmmmmm
very nice
very erect nipples
other things here are erect!
Well worth the wait Cheri. It's been a while coming, and hopefully it opens the metaphorical or even physical floodgates. Either way, thanks for sharing this great picture of your very lucious nipple!
G
There is something to be said that once you do one - the next gets easier. Happy 1st Half Nekkid Thursday.
MMMMWHHAAAA!!
you sexy thing
hugs!
Nicely done Cheri!! It was your blog that inspired me to keep mine going (and also to join the HNT ranks!!)
Very nice Cheri!!
I would really like to see the right jewlery on the right body part...
;)
Welcome to the world of HNT!
I will be waiting to see the rest...
Wahoo! Great first HNT! Can't wait to see more!
One Word...
WOW!!!
Hey Hale-Well I am glad it was worth the wait...I would have hated to disappoint you!
Mad Queen Bess-- well to me that is the biggest compliment...don't know if I got it BUT I did flaunt it!
Woody--glad you approve! A lick huh?
Percy-yes, they get extremely erect...glad I was able give you a little arousal lol
G-thanks for the support and I am so gkad you enjoyed!!
Rosie-Thanks darlin! It was a lot harder than I had thought. Never ever had done anything like this before...
Ms. Hungy Heart-okay girl...your turn!! I'll be waiting! lol
SPG-like the erectness? lol Yes I told you all along they get quite erect. I'm glad you found it to be sexy!
Melanie--What a sweet compliment. I'm so glad when I hear that I encouraged someone to post their feelings....it has made such a difference in my life. HNT huh? I'll be over to see whats going on!!
Speakin is speaking again! I'm glad you like.....oh, the other pix may have to stay for private showings for awhile..that brave, I don't know I am. What about you?? Haven't seen a HNT for awhile!
Erika-Thanks---you have inspired me..you and Green Eyes have some hot pix overthere...gave me that push I needed....
Alex-thanks sweetie. Don't know if I will be doing the regular HNT, it took me months to be able to do this one!
As for the games, what you described is Ashley MAdison!! lol Aah! the games, way too many head games. May have to think about it! It might be fun
Ever since I saw this on Thursday I have been looking for a cartoon with a "stake claim" sign .. and redo the whole graphic... still .. no one here called it.. I AM... ITS MINE!
T- you are a pissa!!!! lol So my tit looks like Mt. Everest or something? Only those who have touched and tasted can plant a stake....I got one with your name on it!!! hee.hee
Post a Comment