

Tonight was an unexpected meeting. Mr. Feet has been trying to schedule a meeting for over a month. I have been delaying, well for obvious reasons, I have been sidetracked by Mr. Heart, Mr. Government, Tadpole and Curious George. So....I decided what the hell....a cup of coffee..how bad can it be?!
Well.....it was bad!!!--lol
We met at a Dunkin Donuts (hey, I'm running out of local Starbucks) and as soon as I pulled up..I knew there was not going to be any chemistry between us. He looked VERY OLD. The pix he sent had to be 10 years ago. And let's just say the last 10 years had not been very kind to him.
He signaled me over to get into the car. I walked around and said "Let's go in for some coffee." Really, you want coffee??" Immediately it clicked in my head. He was hoping that we would go to the hotel down the block. Immediately I was even more turned off. I am not a god damn prostitute. You have to be kidding. What did you think I was going to look at you and screw you?? And truthfully, even if we were hot and heavy, we were not going to that hotel. That's where I go with Mr. Government. No way would I go there with someone else. And after 3 seconds of meeting.
"Yeah, I really want coffee!" So we went inside. Well, it was hard to believe that he noticed my
green eyes (which he commented on) because his eyes rarely moved off of my tits the whole time. Granted, I was wearing a tank top but...hello, the face is a little higher. He was starting to give me the ebby jeebies!! Now if my boobs were this big, I could see staring but my 36D are not the size of these!The conversation was lacking. Here's the truth....if you can't have a conversation with me. You are close to your death bed. Because I can talk forever. Tonight, I was pulling at straws. For the first time EVER, I was looking at my watch, wanting to get out of there.
And he had this thing going on with his hair that makes me nuts. You know when a guy grows his hair really long on top just so he can swish it over to cover a bald spot. Well, he had loopy doos and the largest swoosh over I have ever seen to cover this bald spot. The bald spot was HUGE!! I kind of felt weird, like I was with my father's friend.
So I made an excuse to get out of there and he walked me to my car. Oh boy, there was no way I was going to kiss him. He kissed my cheek and then he kissed my other cheek and when he went to kiss my lips---I pulled away and jumped into the car.
And that's when it hit me--QUALITY!!!!!!!! I am tired of looking for a Prince. Way too much work. I am getting very tired of this. This past week was way too many frogs. I am not going to waste my summer in search of a frog. So, tonight (which I may change my mind tomorrow), I decided that I am going to concentrate more on me. I should have gone to work out tonight not met Mr. Feet. These frogs are taking up a lot of energy. Yes, I will still look but I am going to be more selective before jumping in.
And the summer is here. I think I am going to start to go out with some friends and see what is out there. Nothing is wrong with looking....so I know it will be fun (some of my girlfriends are nuts--are you surprised?!)
I stopped at the gas station and the guy said "You look happy tonight". I laughed. Really? Yeah you look very happy. Hmmm..could it be because I felt the weight of the world lift from my shoulders when I decided to concentrate a little more on me? Funny, the gas station man noticed (and I bet my husband doesn't).
Now we all know I love to look on Ashley Madison, so that is not going to change at all!! I will continue to look and just see what is out there. You never know. But, I am slowing down a little, be more selective
Hope you don't mind hearing about my masturbating...because it looks like I will be very busy working out my own muscles!! And now I am considering a boy toy possibly. I need life. I need excitement...not an older man who is looking for missionary, missionary, missionary. I want to experiment, have fun....enjoy and experience things I've never done.
XOXOX
Sweet Wet Dreams!
5 comments:
I must admit, sometimes you girls don't quite play fair.
I remember the time I met my current protégé at a college-thingy. She was wearing her "Stop Staring at My Tits...Touch Them" t-shirt. I've never seen so many "t"s in one sentence...and of course, I'm near-sighted. (gasp)
But I was quite adept with higher math and engineering. 3+4+D = M&M We worked on the angles togethers in geometry.
Now she comes up with all kind of ideas for sex. Although I readily confess to leaving those books and magazine articles lying around, half-peeking out so they'll catch her curious eye.
Yep. Some girls are sure smarter than men.
So, how does this relate to your story, Cheri? Hell if I know. I think I forgot my point.
Oh yeah, I remember now. What you seek, awaits you at college.
xoxo
ftBut the real question is....did you get the information you wanted?
Now lets hurry up with those masturbation stories....
;)
Lol . . . I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for --- him, for getting his hopes up, or you, for having to deal with all of that.
36 D, hunh? My, my, Cheri . . . can you blame him?
XO
Ewwwwww! The description of Mr. Feet totally creeped me out. And I'm a guy!
I don't know why, (well yes I do), but i found that picture very erotic and i barely noticed the boobs. My attention was more concentrated to the area near her hand.
Post a Comment