
Even with all the crap from the day, I am like a little girl who has a school girl crush on a boy. I love that feeling. Oh I know, Mr. Government's track record is not great. But I have been taking each meeting as just that....possibly our last..live for the moment. This rendezvous was relaxed and comfortable (okay, it was also pretty intense) but something was different. I can't put it into words. I am not expecting the "i feel guilty call". It seems he is coming to terms with the infidelity part of this.
So now the funny part. I have discovered a great alternative for Collagen Lip injections that men will love. It's called "Extensive Blowjobs". Yup! No need for injections, for creams or anything else. Just give your lover the love session of their life and your lips will get all plump and swollen and tingle all day...twice their size!!
Now I have okay lips. Not a great pix, but you get the idea (and its not even HNT!) They are pretty plump already. But I woke up this morning and my lips were huge (damn, I should have taken a pix). They were all swollen and plumped up....I had to take a double take. Now they weren't distorted...they looked really good. I had wanted to do those lip enhancers to make them a little bigger--but have never gotten around to it. So, today, I have definite Blow Job Lips. Went to work and one of the
girls noticed. What is that lipstick, it makes your lips look great! Hmmm...do I tell her I spent the afternoon yesterday giving head to this hot guy? Do I mention that for some reason I couldn't get enough of his cock and devoured it for what seemed like hours? Nah, let her think its the lipstick.So today, I walked around feeling like I had an allergic reaction to something my lips tingling and huge. However, the tingling was a constant reminder of my fun afternoon (along with a swollen nipple that ached a little when my bra rubbed against it). Oh, I am not complaining....not complaining at all. I guess my lips are not as used to such a work out for such a long time!
Damn, I wish I could have these lips everyday! Now, you know I couldn't resist...I had to send a text to Mr. Government and tell him that I think our meetings should be more regular so I don't have to invest in collagen injections. He immediately replied...."that can be arranged, yesterday was great. I can still feel you on me!" My feelings exactly.
SO what does tomorrow bring? I don't know nor do I like to think about it. I feel like, while I still haven't found Mr. Prince Charming, I have grown tremendously the last few months. My visions and expectations are so much more realistic and in check. Maybe even my confidence level has gotten higher. Damn, I know he had a great time...no need to ask. But I also think that I have learned if it doesn't work out with this guy, I will probably find another that I am attracted to and who makes me feel great too. It's not a marriage, it's not a life time committment---its chemistry and fun!
7 comments:
There. You've got it. It is such a great feeling. And the lips are a big plus.
LOL, Blow Job Lips, I like it! If that picture is your lips before they are already gorgeous, so if they are fuller now, then wow!
Lovely lips on a hot lady. Thanks for sharing them with all.
Rosie--yup, a great feeling! And I do like the lips--gotta look into a permanent fix!
Anonymous Scottish Lad-those are my lips and thanks for the compliment...I took the pix when a friend made fun that I didn't do HNT...so I have posted my naked lips!!
Thanks Woody...so sweet. XOXOXO
Married Sex Addict-what a great idea! Women go to major expense and pain to get their lips fuller--they even use pumps. so market it correctly and you will certainly have a lucrative business (or just a very overworked penis!) XOXO
Now, see, why isn't modern science working on an explanation for this unusual and wonderful phenomenon? Sounds like win-win for both sexes, and a real service to mankind.
[sorry, couldn't help it]
Cheri, I'm volunteering once again to be your trusty assistant, thrusting the frontiers of sex research forward, again and again, working long, hard hours, until some climax is reached, and everyone is fully satisfied.
XO
Hmmm a McDonalds iced coffee is equal to the same amount of calories as 44 blow jobs - and administering blow jobs creates fuller lips? ...And teenagers do not consider oral sex as having sex ... Man! Was I ever born too soon!
...Who'd have thunk it? A penis can be used as a substitute for Chap Stick and as an alternative to Jenny Craig.
I wanna play the BAD COP who gives cheri a ticket.
Cheri, you're going to have to fuck and suck your way outta this one....
Justin
Post a Comment