Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Is Comedy Always Part of A Secret Affair?

Today as I was leaving the motel, it hit me. My life is like an episode of "I Love Lucy". People have affairs and they discuss the hours of a man eating them out (which is exactly what he did to me..oh man...it was amazing). Most secret lovers have amazing sex and that is the highlight of the secret rendezvous. Now we did have amazing sex...we did it in so many different positions....it was fast and hot then we would slow down to romantic and intense. It was so damn nice...

tons of sucking, fucking and orgasms. We massaged each other and we played with ice cubes....oh man, if you have never played with ice cubes....I strongly recommend them...they are amazing everywhere. We did it in a million different positions (well at least 6).

but now the eating out. I gotta tell ya....amazing! WOW!! He sucks, nibbles, blows, does circles with his tongue, fingers me.....oh my whole body shivers...but this time, he was making me tell him what felt better.....he would give me choices......this (and after 5 minutes) or this....they both felt amazing.....

So where did the I Love Lucy come in?! I go to the bathroom to put on my sexy outfit with white fishnet stockings. I have a necklace similiar to the girl in the pix...I am psyched. As I go to put the outfit on, I realize the woman forgot to remove the damn security tags!!!!! the thong underwear was stuck to the corset....I wanted to go home...I was so upset....how unsexy could you feel at that point....this was like a bad comedy....I put the outfit on and made my way to the bed but I couldn't pull it off with the thong dangling on my back. I just started giggling and I told him your thong underwear is on my back....we were laughing so hard.

Then, my cell phone goes off.....it sounds like circus music--the clowns coming out of the car---well he starts to thrust to the beat.....I started hysterical laughing, when he realized what he was doing, now he started to crack up....we just dropped to the bed laughing....

Let's see, we tried to do a head stand and sex......(it didn't work well), I went to sit on his lap and then when I thought he was hard.....his cock bent and he was in excruciating pain. After he recovered, we went into the bathroom and I bent down to kiss it to make it feel better...and I hit my head on the sink...

So is that a porno I Love Lucy or what?!
It's three hours and they had to call to tell us it was check out. We didn't want to leave. It gets so sad when we have to leave. Letting paradise go, is not easy. It reminds me of planning a big party....its so great and then at the end, there is a happy yet sad feeling. He went into our cars and I was just sitting there thinking about it. I guess I looked kind of sad....he got out of his car and walked back over to me...and gave me the sweetest kiss and rubbed my cheek. I smiled and then he went to his car and drove off.

Oh, this man is Mr. Married Prince Charming...or at least as close as I ever have come!!

Sweet Wet Dreams!!



2 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Those were the sexiest "I Love Lucy" moments I have ever read. I hope your head is okay and your kisses eased his pain.

Cheri said...

Hey Hale!! I love I Love Lucy!! The one show that can make me laugh over and over and over again..... So I guess the Veta Vita Vegimen is a mix of sexual cums!! hee.hee