
MY email to Mystery Man today....do you think he liked getting this in the middle of his meeting today?
Our talks all day yesterday....kept me in a constant wet state...lol
I tossed and turned and knew that unless I fantasized about you, about us, there was going to be no sleep. I closed my eyes.....and thought about you blindfolding me....you being in charge and me being your sex slave. I envisioned you were in the room, wanting me to masturbate until I came, you watched as I played with myself.....slipping my hands into my panties, I could feel the wetness from thinking about you....my clit was already so enlarged...the pressure was already there...the anticipation, the yearning for you to be inside of me....was overwhelming......
It didn't take much for me to cum last night....the juices were already flowing, the tightness was already there and just the thought of you was just enough to send me over the top...YUM!!
So Mystery Man, have a wonderful day....and think of me and all the hot sex we are going to have on Friday......
Our talks all day yesterday....kept me in a constant wet state...lol
I tossed and turned and knew that unless I fantasized about you, about us, there was going to be no sleep. I closed my eyes.....and thought about you blindfolding me....you being in charge and me being your sex slave. I envisioned you were in the room, wanting me to masturbate until I came, you watched as I played with myself.....slipping my hands into my panties, I could feel the wetness from thinking about you....my clit was already so enlarged...the pressure was already there...the anticipation, the yearning for you to be inside of me....was overwhelming......
It didn't take much for me to cum last night....the juices were already flowing, the tightness was already there and just the thought of you was just enough to send me over the top...YUM!!
So Mystery Man, have a wonderful day....and think of me and all the hot sex we are going to have on Friday......
2 comments:
: )
You like?
Post a Comment