Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Perfect End To A Rough Week with my Lover

After a meeting with Mystery Man, I am sexually and mentally content. My whole body is at peace. I always need a nap after we have sex. It's the best sleep I get.

We had a secret rendezvous today. It started off rocky. I was tied like I said and cranky. He didnt call when we were suppose to meet so I was starting to feel insecure and the number wasn't working....hmmmm....more insecurity. I went home to check my emails and then my phone rang. It was him. He had been with a co-worker so couldn't call and was stuck in traffic.

I want to relax, just hang on a blanket and feed you grapes. "NO, I don't want grapes and I want air conditioner". Rrrrrr...someone is in a funky mood. Well to summarize, we met 1 1/2 hours later....had to change locations because it was too crowded at the park. went to the back of the mall in his car...

It seemed whatever I said he would say the opposite. I wasn't mad but was getting a little tired of not feeling great....so I said..okay, I am going to leave (this was not going to turn into a You Win! situation. No more guys who like to knock me down or feed my insecurities). No, no he said.

so I turned to him and grabbed him close to me and said "I am a bad listener. You can tell me things and I am going to do what I want to do. you are also a bad listener. You do what you want too. So, we are both bad listeners. Fucking eat this grape, pacify me and kiss me!!" We both laughed, he ate the grape..."oh so yummy! Best grape I have ever eaten!" And then we were both fine and had a fucking amazing time!!! He finally relaxed.

we went to the backseat of his car. And we kissed....we are great kissers together...two strong and powerful tongues....determined tongues, dueling tongues....oh, kissing is an art. So we kissed passionately, intensely and he got hard and I got wet just from the kissing.....I opened his pants and went down on him. Wow! I enjoy sucking cock because I know that he enjoys the way I do it so much. "You are amazing at sucking my cock.....moan". Oh, I know what he likes now. He loves the hard suck with slurps....a few ice cubes, he loves my hand rubbing his shaft as I suck and playing with his balls. He loves my tongue to do circles on his cock teasingly and then go in for the dive....

My damn phone went off twice...once the hubby (oh boy) and another time my girlfriend. I picked up and said okay, I am busy...she started to laugh (I always get her and her boyfriend fucking around so I guess it my turn). when the phone rang, it was my turn for my mouth to go up and down to the beat...oh don't change your ring ...we both laughed

He reached over and began to play with me.....aahh...I came prepared...shorter skirt and crotchless underwear that opened with a pull of the string. Oh my, I really like these....they were hot...and I was beyond juicy....I was so close to an orgasm...but sometimes my mind won't let me go there (so frustrating)...what gets me there is thinking about other people watching me....anyway that's for another day......

So he says to me...I want to be inside of you......mmmmm....I wanted him too. So he layed down and I got on top but backwards.......and I grinded him and rode him. He loved it...we are talking that he moaned and came so fast....'Oh you are going to kill me, he said" I came too fast". It was watching you sliding and thrusting on top.....

Well I took it as hot....I am a giver and a pleasurer. I was so psyched that he got so turned on that he came so quickly. Granted, if it happened every time, it wouldn't be fun...but it was hot that I was able to do that to him. I told him that too....

we kissed somemore and it was time to go. While we are Mystery to each other...we are open and talk honestly and its nice. I love that we turn each other on and that we have fun times and laugh together. It's a great combination.....enjoying the sexual and the mental person.

I told him that he had done something sweet last time by email. I looked at him and said do you know what it was? He didn't remember. I asked him...why did you get out of your car and come back and kiss me when you were leaving? "You looked sad. I love when you smile". I guess my face sometimes says it all. I wasn't sad...I was happy but sad our paradise was over for that day. I had been in deep thought, I was shocked when he was standing next to me and I felt his kiss. Funny, how the little things can mean so much. The fact that he cared to come back...made me really happy.

Sigh...I'm liking this time with my Mystery Man!!

3 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Note to self:

"Don't fall behind and read three of Cheri's posts back-to- back-to back to catch up!"

'..Rough week with my lover.' What about us jealous guys reading these?

Percy said...

6 days in a row a post about Mystery.
Wow baby, he gets ALL your juices flowing.

Cheri said...

Hale Baby, you know you always have a special place in my heart!! It's reserved!!

Percy--Yeah honey, he has my juices flowing....trying to keep that insecurity to a minimum....But he does make me so damn wet!! Yum!!