
Party Time -My 100th Post!!
I love parties! I love celebrating! I love any excuse for planning a great party! It's a great excuse to see friends and family! Similar to Hale McKay (who I would like to thank for this great party graphic that I stole from him today), I like the un-holidays for get togethers. I always find the "holidays" to be such a forced event and more stressful. Don't get me wrong, it's great to be with my family and friends. We have a great time but since I am always the holiday host, it stresses me out a little. So, I prefer just making a regular day a huge party day!
Is there a proper protocol for throwing a part in the blog world? Do you invite other bloggers to your site? What do you serve? Hmmm...a major problem here. Well, I guess have a drink on me today! For my male blogger friends, whatever part of me you'd like to have that drink--your choice!! What a way to start off my morning---a totally Yummy Thought!
And to think, this is my 100th post already! Time just flies. Well, I am not going to say anything in this post except--thank you all!! Your visits, your comments, your postings and blogs...have really made me smile these last couple of months. I get a kick out of looking at the statcounter and seeing all the far off places my blog reaches(just in the last 16 hours)--across the US, Malaysia, New Zealand, Italy, Spain, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Iran, Iraq (which I hope is an American Soldier that I have made smile) and so many other places abroad!
Have a great day and don't forget to have that drink!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!! Cheri
A Private Note to the Government Hits that I get:
Come on Government Buddies, at least leave a comment!! Are you on business spying when a blog says "SOLDIER" or "GOVERNMENT" or are you just visiting for your own personal sexual desires? Satisfy Cheri's Curiousity!!
9 comments:
Congratulations on your 100th post! And I think Eggnog drizzled down your stomach will be the perfect party place.
C~
I believe that in the blog world you have to blog your list of "I dont know what (someone plz help me)" for your 100th post...?
Congratulations!
And Anonymous, it wouldnt be a party once the eggnog runs out..!
Way to go on your 100th posting - and a great blog to celebrate it.
...I myself am not a big fan of eggnog, could I substitute Asti Spumante? Now that's the way to buzz and get buzzed.
The list is 100 things about YOU!!!
Congrats Cheri!!!.....Great Blog!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hmmm since I helped you out T...I guess that means you owe me...LOL
Have a great day!!!
C~
Since obviuosly your stomach would be ground zero for this party,can we just serve the food there first.. and I'll be first in line...?
That way by the time sweet has her 2nd or 3rd LIIT, I'll be just contempt 2 watch..!
T
PS.. Gee, any other role plays anyone!! (NOT you Mr Lawyer!)
Well I just came from the gym!! If we are using my stomach for ground zero!! It better be nice and tight for those jello shots to bounce off of it right into your mouths!
Mike--that story is way too hysterical, with your personality I bet you enjoyed every second and it even got you harder!! hee.hee.
T- you let meknow what you would like as the main course....I will gladly be the hostess!
Sweet...I love caramel too!! Maybe we should sandwich T in the middle with lots of caramel...yummy
Lori---this sucks. 100 things about me. I just did weird things. this is going to take awhile...so stressful..I will start working on it!!
And S- I comes from differen departments within the government. And always when I write soldier or government...so I am going to keep writing it to waste more taxpayers money if they really are spying. I personally think that is pathetic. I'm harmless..hee.hee. I guess that depends on who you talk too!
hi cheri, i love reading your blog. you inspire me to perhaps start my own blog soon enough. keep on writing ok:)
i have been searching for your podcasts? are they still around?
have a safe new year:)
Hey Adam! My podcast promo is up and running and the first show I am working as we speak!! I'd love to have you listen!
You can go to:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/RendezvousRadio
and you download it or you can go to iTunes and download it.
I am putting together a page on my website to explain podcasts a little better. Hope this is helpful
Post a Comment