Sunday, December 11, 2005

Zorro & Cybersex "Z's"!


Last night, I was just working on my computer and started to email back and forth with a computer buddy. We've actually never met, have never seen each others pix and I never thought that much about it. In a bizarre way, his friendly comedic avatar became his masked real life image. Last night, he did something unexpected, he sent me a real pix. Kind of threw me a little because this avatar now came to life. And quite a different form that I had imagined. That masked avatar was not only cute BUT in this pix, you couldn't help but notice he had a nice package in his shorts. Interesting! He asked me if I noticed his smile and well, I'm was honest, I said no.

T
his masked avatar looked more like Zorro than the Mucha Lucha cartoon I had been envisioning! So now my interest was peaked. Who was this masked man? I knew lots of things about him but now his sexual innuendos were taking on a new meaning. Shallow? I don't think so. Come on, Zorro is a far cry from Mucha Lucha!

So Zorro and I emailed back and forth with a million questions. To make it easier, we moved to IM (oh no! you know how I get in trouble with IM). With, IM, I find it's so easy to get into Cybersex so quickly. And vulnerable as I am now (and horny), I knew we were headed there with my sign on. But he makes me laugh so hard. I thought I was going to wake up the entire house, the tears were rolling down my face. I said something sarcastic (can you believe it?) and he came back with "Yeah! I can see those PITA tendencies".

Funny how as friends you toe this invisible line. The invisible line of friendship/flirting and into Cybersex. And yes, for three hours, we toed the line. Until, I mentioned the Zorro comparison. And then there was no return. Funny how your inhibitions seem to disappear at 3AM.

We started discussing Zorro and the next think I know he was telling me how he would use his tongue to make Z's all over my body. And work his way down to my clit and do those magic Z's until I would cum. Okay, I could feel my body starting to react. Imagining him doing Z's all over my body was so fucking hot. I could feel my insides start to tighten, start to pulsate and yes the juices were flowing. Damn! I can't do this. Mucha Lucha, Mucha Lucha, Mucha Lucha!! Oh fuck Mucha Lucha.

"How should I release this tension you've created Zorro"...His response " Your mind, use your hands and make those little Z's with the juice from your clit just like I would. Take your fingers, 4 should do it and imagine my package inside of you." Ugh!

Exhausted at 4AM, I tossed and turned in bed. I so didn't want to
masturbate but I couldn't get Zorro's face out of my head. My 4:30, I couldn't take the pulsations, I could feel I was so wet. So, yes, I had to relieve the stress that had built up. The "Z's" were more than I could handle. So secretly, under the covers, I envisioned him in my head. With every Z, I could feel my body react. The juices were truly flowing and I used them to make the Z's. So thanks Zorro, for a yummy, orgasm!

And today, my conclusion, Zorro my love, if you decide to stop by my blog (he silently reads it, never leaving comments on the site just emails me them--leave them on the site chicken!!!)..you better go back to your Mucha Lucha avatar or we'll be visiting that secret lovers lane of Cybersex way too often...those "Z's" and Zorro image was way too fucking hot.

Okay, I think I need to add Antonio Banderas to my fantasy fuck list.!!

3 comments:

TMelendez said...

Cheri,

I am DYING laughing...

...and darn you write good..

And to think my next post was going to be on Chilvary.. and I wanted to use El Zorro... darn...!!! Another great use of images.

T
ps.. who said that a bunch of zzzzzzzzzzzz's meant boring?

Lori said...

I guess I'll never look at zzzzzz's in the same way again!!!...LOL

Have a great day!!!!

Cheri said...

It was fun (both with Zorro and by myself) and yes, I will never look at zzzzzzzz's the same again!

I don't know there Stretch, I sent him your post, let's see if that masked man will honor me with his presence with one post!!