Saturday, December 17, 2005

You want me to cheat with you?!?












So the big question...am I having fun yet? It has been 4 months since I started this search for Mr. Married Prince Charming....and I have to say, except for a few wounds, I am having a ball. And, I never counted on all the great people I was going to meet just in blogging! I look forward to hearing from you with comments. those regulars who just read but don't comment (come on --I know you are there) and those who occasionally stop by!

Quick Update before a hysterical Cheri meeting!

Zorro has truly become a wonderful friend. He's helping me emotionally and of course cyber sexually helping me heal from my sadness. Honestly, I haven't laughed so hard..he's been getting a Cheri Morning Wake Up Call everyday....and I sneak and speak to him every night till 3AM. It's a very strange thing we have going there--it's a friendship with a sexual twist I guess. He did send me a pix of his penis...and I was quite impressed and he a great cherry ass. Did I say I was impressed with his penis? I can't wait to one day feel those zzzzzzzzzz's on my body. We've discussed trying cccccccc's (Cheri) to see which feels better. Wow! I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

The Most Hysterical Career in Cheri's List-
Okay, now for the funny meeting of the week. OH wait! Why didn't anybody remind me about Mr. Chiropractor? Hello, I thought you guys were my friends....I has totally forgotten about him when I got sick.. left the guy hanging. He called me and I almost didn't remember who he was. Anyway, sweet guy....not sure he is my type though but can't rule it out yet. We are going to meet for coffee.

All right, here's a meeting worth waiting for. Stud Muffin and I were talking. He's on Ashley site too..and he was talking about the instant chat. I think I mentioned how I leave it off DND (snob that I am, it's usually perverts that come through). Well I turned it on to see how to turn it on and off and I must have left it on. Hence when I signed in again, it was on.

So I am checking my messages and a instant message pops up. Boy, I am not in the mood. So I am a walking shallow bitch. Send me a pix. He says you send me...I say "honey, I look, if I like, you'll hear from me." Now, I would have said screw her but he came back with a line--"okay, I like your attitude, something tells me your worth the wait. I'll play your game--let's go". Hmmm.. a feisty one here that can hold his own. I looked at his pix and he is really cute in a power suit. Okay, you have my attention for a few minutes, I'll play.

But wait, there is fucking Call Waiting on this thing...I have 6 men waiting to talk to me....this was way too much for me. I was laughing so hard....it's worse than the local pick up joint or speed dating.

So, I get my call waiting calls, totally stall and tease him for awhile and then ask him what do you do? Okay take a guess what he does? You know my life, bizarre and weird things happen....what would be one of the most hysterical professions for him to be in?....How about--

"A Divorce Attorney". Well, now I am rolling, I can't even catch my breath. Of course I asked him if he was looking for clients on the site or
trying to build a clientele by screwing woman and then telling their husbands. Can you believe that? Well, I said, if it doesn't work out, hey, maybe I can get a discount if I end up getting divorced?

Yes, I checked him out. He is actually a divorce attorney. Cheri wasn't born yesterday, it was a little bizarre even for me. So, we've been writing back and forth but I'm not extremely excited. I like that he's controlling but he makes me feel a little whorish. Like he's looking for a kept woman and that is well not me.

I'll go into detail another time but he's persistant, he wants to take me to this fancy restaurant, he wants to take me to a show....he wants me to dress extremely sexy for him. I kind of expect him to take me shopping on our first meeting and him say okay, here's your wardrobe for our next 5 meetings.

So yes, I wanted a power man but maybe not a total take control type of guy. Well we'll see. I'm meeting him for lunch next week. I told him I was coming in a sweatshirt and jeans...take it or leave it (the rebel in me). He took it! Hey, push me and I'll show up like a bag lady (or Santa) !! So we'll see. Don't like a guy who tries to run everything and honestly, I don't have the strength to play the game right now. Too fragile from Chris and well I am not sure what is going on with Mr. Government. Have to take care of that one tomorrow! Sweet Wet Dreams!

8 comments:

Lori said...

A Divorce Attorney.....How funny is that....Next thing you know your meet Elvis...LOL

The letter thing sounds like....a old trick that men use on women....They go thru all the letters on your clit....very stimulating!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think Elvis would have been less of a surprise! hmmm!! We are going to have to discuss this with Zorro...using old material is he?!? LOL

Have a good night. Sorry Lori, I seemed to turn your 5 weird habits into a sexual thing!! BJ wrote his already!

Hale McKay said...

The "trophy pic" reminded me of a joke you might like, if you haven't heard it.
...Two women, one from Ohio and he other, Texas. They were in an animated discussion about the men and the sex in their lives.
...While on the subject of the size of penises and the boldness of some men, the Ohio woman declared, "In Ohio they just walk up and stick it in."
..."My dear," said the Texan woman, "In Texas, they stick it in and then walk up."

Anonymous said...

Old tricks?
When was the last time a man reached the Zzzzzz's?

Z

Cheri said...

Hmmm!! Zorro, Lori got you to come out of hiding huh?

Hey Lori, good job...you certainly got a RISE out of him!! And from what I've seen from pix, it's quite a rise at that!! lol

Cheri said...

Great joke!! Lot's of rising going on!

And Stretch, can't wait to see your weird habits....and crush sounds so sweet. it makes me sound like a PYT!!

Lori said...

I figured that would do it...if anything!!!...LOL

Have a great day!!!

P.S.Hmmmm my word verification....zzzzzzzzzz's

Cheri said...

Aah! Compliments will get you everywhere!!! And mentally, I am still 20!