
Subject: Please give this ecard to your Penis!
Dear Mr. Delicious:
I am so sorry about yesterday. I hope you are feeling better. You'll be glad to know that I got my crown fixed. Sorry for the scratches....I promise to make it up to you next time I see you with tons of kisses and snug hugs!! XOXO "Cheri"
Okay, I have a very warped sense of humor! And I kind of like the shock approach. How many people send ecards to a man's penis? I'm sure I'm one of the few. Of course most girls wouldn't do what I did but hey, accidents do happen. Mr. G- is a little conservative so I wasn't sure how he was going to feel about his penis receiving mail. But he just text messaged me back that I was sick (but I could feel the smirk with it). I'm happy to report his penis still hurts but not as much as yesterday. I told him if he felt better he could put my nipples in clamps (remember he's conservative, so I was safe). "We'll discuss this when I get back, I'm getting on the plane.....Cheri, you are lucky you are so damn cute". Isn't he sweet!!
Well that will be it for awhile. I know him. He's off now on some business and I won't hear from him for a week or two. Of course, absence does not always make the heart grow fonder. He's been feeling a little guilty and well, I am always waiting for the shoe to fall. With the holidays coming, I kind of feel he's going to be very cool. Not because he doesn't care about me but the holidays are such a family time and many times relationships get a little better. So, with Mr. G-, I'm always happy with the last time I see him---knowing it might be the last. He says I bring out the fun side of him that has long been buried. We'll see.
Anyway, back to the website and podcast. I have so much to do on it now. I'm a pain in the ass but I really hope you all went and visited it. And I'd love your ideas and suggestions.
2 comments:
You're such a nerd . . . ;-) But, hey --- you've gotta take care of those who take care of you!
XO Jim
lol, that's hilarious. Definitely something you can look back and laugh at but I'd be mortified at the time.
Post a Comment