Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Am I Being Picked Up With My Own Blog Pickup Lines?!?

Okay, I admit it. I sometimes jump to conclusions rather quickly when it comes to men. What did I say last night? You all suck? Something about hell freezing over? Big Babies.....Okay, I hope you will all forgive me! I take that back!

Today was a rather bizarre day! I awoke to three IMs from Divorce Lawyer and a voice mail. (He had fallen asleep early--okay call me high maintenance, I deserve it). Well I decided to throw all my cards on the table with him and I am glad that I did. We actually had a really great conversation. I admitted to him that he came along at a really bad time, yes, I was pushing him away, he was coming on way too strong, I am in no position for a rollercoaster ride right now and the Aunt/Nephew thing is still in my head!!

So, he won me over today. It's not a Aunt/Nephew thing that he wants. He truly wants to be the center of a girl's affection. He wants someone to make him feel good and to care about him (didn't I just blog that?!?). He wants a woman who will say how was your day in a very special way. He wants someone to dress sexy just for him. He seems to have a thing with being in a suit and a woman in sexy lingerie. Sounds like it could be fun! So I think he's looking for this pix to come to life!


My take on his marriage: two high powered executives with a live in nanny who is raising their kids. Wife is always working as well, no time for him. Sex is non existent. Probably sounds like half of our marriages to some point or another!!

I decided that I am going to be straight with a guy from the beginning and hopefully make myself out to be worse than I am (the reverse psychology approach). And I told him, I am not easy. I can be a a pain in the ass and high maintenance (hey, let's see if he runs!). His response...."you deserve to be spoiled rotten and I want to pamper you. I want to make you feel like a million bucks, like my princess on a pedestal!" Now keep in mind, he knows nothing about my blog or
Rendezvous Radio Podcast. He knows nothing about my search for Married Prince Charming. He was certainly winning points now! Are they words, they may be. But damn they were the right words.

As far as the pressuring me,- "I just really want to meet you. I can't believe I went on that site and met a smart, sexy, funny woman in the first week. You seem to be everything that I was looking for, I just can't wait to see your beautiful face in person and touch those lips." Okay, he is on a roll!

All right, do I believe him? They sound great, but you know me, I take it with a grain of salt. However, it's like he read my blog and was feeding my lines back to me. Wouldn't that be hysterical....can you imagine if he just came across my blog, didn't think it was me and said "hey, this is a great blog to get great pick up lines to get laid". I would be technically picking myself up!! Okay that is a sick concept yet quite humorous in a warped way! So, against everyones advice (including my own), I am going to meet him. If the babysitter can watch the kids for two hours tomorrow, we are going to meet. "I am so excited, I can't stop thinking about u, have a great night Princess" was his last note to me tonight.

Booty Caller, a blast from the past---The Boomerang Concept!!!! Yes, the BC sent me an email today. Funny how the holidays bring out the blasts from the past. Yes, this is the man, who stood me up! The first time in my life!!! In summary his email went--"Happy holidays, I acted like an ass, no excuse. I can't stand the thought of the sleazy motels, planning and sneaking around....but I really wanted to be with you! I hope you still aren't mad at me." I responded that I was glad to hear from him and he must have heard that I called the hit contract off last week on his life!

We flirted, we emailed back and forth about 10 times just touching base. Nothing eventful. Kept mentioning how his wife was out of town until Sunday. Funny, I told him, my husband is out of town. We should get together and play cards. My daughter's love Go Fish! Okay, there was no way I was going to invite him over, plan to meet him.....ridiculous concept. So I just left it like, I'll see ya around. "Can we meet for lunch this week or next week?" he says. Wow! Looking for a booty call maybe? Let's see, you stand me up and I should plan again to be stood up? Let's see, how desperate and stupid does he think I am? "Come on BC, you have to know I am not going to make plans with you. Keep in touch and maybe one day we will see each other on the street and something will happen". And with that remark, I truly think I was being generous.

On Ashley Madison, I am now getting annoyed with this one guy. I spoke about him awhile back. Really cute, sounds interesting but he's not a member. So he sends these turn on messages every week. The reality, the women do not pay for the service. Guys, you have to pay to play! It's not my rules, it's just the way it ends up working. I can't figure out if he thinks that I should join to talk to him or if he still hasn't figured out the way it works. Anyway, either those muscles are effecting his brain waves, he's cockier than all hell or the guy is too cheap to pay for the membership (I can't imagine him paying for a motel) . Well, Cheri doesn't do cars! Unless it is part of a really hot fantasy or role play! So I have just started to delete him!

And finally, my night ended on a little of a downer. One of my 100 Things About Me (which yes Lori, I am still working on) is that I don't like to ever go to bed mad/upset or just on bad vibes with someone I care about. It makes me toss and turn the whole night.

Tonight, Zorro and I were just on totally different wavelengths. He seemed to be in a real funky mood tonight. He does not approve of Divorce Lawyer so I told him I spoke with him but didn't go into it. I truly think he doesn't want me to get hurt. Yet, he's not a judgmental type of person and is usually very understanding but not when it comes to Divorce Lawyer. He says he's not jealous at all. In fact, I don't even think he's interested in me like that anymore. Haven't had one of our hot IM cybersex sessions in awhile. And I haven't been getting those zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's! My computer was on the fritz and I shut down and rebooted. When I came back, he was gone. "Sorry, I was in a funky mood. Have a good night." So I guess I was dismissed tonight and he took it as an opportunity for his escape!

I kind of miss those wet panties before I would go to bed. I miss closing my eyes and thinking about him and masturbating with those zzzzzzz's. He's busy with a new friend so maybe his interests are nothing more than a platonic friendship online. And that is okay if that is all he wants because he is truly a wonderful, caring friend!

And as many of you know, he reads my blog. So I guess as I am saying this to you right now, I am strangely telling him my inner thoughts as well! Wow! that is a strange feeling... my secret lovers lane journal confessions read by one of my secret lovers--who also reads about my other secret lovers. But don't think this is all one sided here.....Zorro shares with me how many times he bangs his new girlfriend, the different positions and all the details (I admit, I sometimes feel a tinge of jealousy that she gets those zzzzzz's live).

Enough confession for one night. Strange how my life is such a rollercoaster. Yesterday, I hated men. Today, they are yummy again!
Sweet Wet Dreamzzzzzzzzzz!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've really got your hands full these days, sweetie. Step back and take a breath? Guess that's not you . . . As long as you're having fun --- that's the only thing we all want for you.

Well . . . that, and to see you in that Santa suit . . . heels . . .

XO

Cheri said...

Can I frame the two of you?!? Such amazing men and so smart! Now these two are keepers and have very lucky mates!!

Anonymous said...

Cheri;

ZORRO appreciates all your nice comments. It was not my intention to send you to bed with bad vibes. I am not jealous of Divorce Lawyer... you are a free spirit.. and happy at best fulfilling that role. But I am not going to agree to have any guy treat you without the respect you deserve...

I did not dismiss you.. you forgot to write that I closed my goodbye with a sweet kiss. As for those Zzzzz's , wet panties, etc, they will still be part of our fantasies... I dont want you to be my platonic online friend.. you know that you are more than that, whether you write about it or not.

Z

Cheri said...

Zorro, my love!!!
I must have missed those cyber kisses soI guess you will have to send them AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!!

You are a true gentleman--and I know you do not agree with my selection of Divorce Lawyer...oh what was that you called him---a worm?(the nicest thing I could post)!

You are right, he is not very respectful and I do deserve someone who truly means the words! I am well aware he just wants to fuck me on his desk, in a hotel, in his Jaguar, in his Aunts apartment (lol) If I told you more of his wants--I think you would hang him!!
XOXOXOXOXOX and some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

You know I appreciate your concern my dear cybersex buddy!!

TMelendez said...

lol Cheri :-D

I am sure anyone here would like to do those things to you in those places too (hee hee). I think the concern for the "masked man" might be that even when you get lucky you need to be a nice guy about it (and that does not mean pull hair or say a nasty mean word in a harsh tone of voice in the heat of passion).

T
PS By the way, loved the concept of "being picked up by my own lines"; you are so warped.