Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Santa Fantasy-Yummy!




Well today was amazing day! Started off rocky because my Santa for the party cancelled and 1/2 of the volunteers (illness going around). Now, you need a Santa. You can not have anything else but Santa is a necessity! So, I was fucked! However, after 5 minutes of cursing, I just said....screw it! I'll set up the party and I am going to be Santa. So off I went....I put my big high heel boots on (because the Santa custom is for a tall man) and I was off. My avatar was coming to life!

First, the day...it was so rewarding! The smiles on these kids faces when they saw Santa....I truly had tears in my eyes. And I was even able to turn around the 15 kids who were petrified of me...they were smiling and grabbing at me...what a beautiful experience. "Hey Santa, I love your boots","I didn't know that Santa painted his nails"...I was laughing so hard. The biggest downfall....the suit was soo hot (literally) and the mustache and beard were itching so badly.

I kinda liked the suit! My girlfriend and I were joking around after. If I took off the Santa pants and left my black tight pants with my fuck me boots, and took off the padding, tightened the belt and just left on my red bra....it was hot! she said "Man, I would do ya in a heartbeat!".

When I was walking in the hall with just the suit, one of the Executives looked at me and just shook his head and turned bright red. We joke all the time so I said to him "Get your mind out of the gutter...I'm going to be Santa for the kids. Hey maybe I can borrow the suit for your idea another time?" He just laughed so hard and he said "was it obvious what I was thinking?" Do guys fantasize about Santa suits? Maybe it is a regular fantasy...I truly wonder. But now it has me thinking!!!

So tonight, every muscle aches. I just got out of the tub. I love that tub! The jets are so rejuvenating! 15 jets in this tub with lights so romantically changing. Then I pour the peppermint in it and every inch of me tingles. and I mean every inch. My clit gets so excited from the peppermint. And then some jet action and I am totally relaxed.

I come out smelling like a peppermint. I had to know if I tasted like peppermint so I asked my husband to lick my clit. I'm happy to report--it too tastes like peppermint! I let him eat me out for a few minutes and yes, it felt good but I just can't get totally aroused with him. I finally was fantasizing about someone else eating me out, circling my clit with their tongue and totally making me wet (not telling who ) and I then I did cum! Okay, maybe a little guilt with the thinking of another guy! You know sexually, we would be very compatable. He thinks I am hysterical and he's willing to live out any fantasy I wanted. However, the shit has just piled so high over the years that I have grown angry. So, such is life!

So now back to the Santa Suite, I have this amazing fantasy of dressing up in a Santa suit and playing Santa! Ho! Ho! Ho! and have you been a good boy? What do you want for Christmas?!? A naked woman and a blowjob? But Santa needs something in return....and it's not cookies and milk!!! Okay, this can be fun...so many different scenerios! something about that suit...
Or A guy that looks like this can play Santa with me anyday!!!! Oh man, that ass is quite delicious (okay, I'll be an equal opportunist and give you a naked woman but tonight...this man is yummy!!!)

Well as I am writing....my luscious friend Zorro IMs me.....I told him about Santa and he said "I bet the 'Hoe! 'Hoe! Hoe! came naturally to you. He cracks me up. I can always count on him for a good laugh and good advice. We were goofying around on different Santa scenerios and I was trying to get him hard but .....we both just started cracking up. Our heads weren't into going there tonight....we were just laughing. Sometimes a good laugh with a friend is all you need to end a day. So thank you Zorro....no orgasm, no wetness, no pix that you promised me...but lots of good laughs which tonight...was perfect!!!

And he saved me!! I was just about to email Chris when his IM came in! I still can't believe he hasn't contacted me...I won't tell you the words that I am feeling for him tonight! I am too much of a lady.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa suit sounds wonderful . . . all you need is a warm tender yule log for a cozy holiday fire. As always, thanks for the verbal images, Cheri --- so nice to have you bouncing around in my head with your little Santa suit on. Wish you could work my office party tomorrow night!

XO Jim

Lori said...

Hey maybe you could start doing parties...LOL

Ohhhh I love peppermint in the jacuzzi....peppermint feels great all over your body as it tingles!!!

Have a great day!!!

Cheri said...

Hey! I was looking for a new career! Parties sound great!!! So, were you a good boy this year??! And what would you like Santa to give you for Christmas!? AAAAAHHHH!! The possibliities are endless. I will never look at Santa again the same...lol

TMelendez said...

Cheri...
somehow an itchy beard and mustach dont sound like they would be new to you!!! >;-D

And Im still waiting for the equal opportunity woman's pic! (sorry for the letting my male side out)

What do i want 4 Xmas? Tell me where you are performing next, and I'll be certain to come and sit in your lap.

T