
So I was all ready to blog about my sexually frustrating, wet panty day with Zorro when I got an IM from Mr. Divorce Attorney and well, I'm a little spooked. So sorry Zorro my love, you've been pre-empted tonight!!
Mr. Divorce Attorney-besides from being a pushy, egotistical, cocky man, he became obsessive about me sending another pix. I have to see your breasts. I need to see some cleavage! I really don't have another pix---but he kept at it. Actually to the point
of annoying and bordering demanding/obsessive. I should have sent him this pix of the stress tit but I was too tired to think.To get off the topic, Then I asked him about his fantasies (he left it blank in his Ashley profile). He said role playing. Well you and I
know, I can get into a good Santa scene or two. A nurse, a maid, cop....I can imagine quite a variety of roles that would turn me on and if it would please the man I'm with, I can even go a little passed my immediate imagination. However, when he came out with that I am his Aunt and he is my Nephew and I am really into doing him...well honey, incest is not one of those roles that are even in my universe. I could feel my blood curdle. The second one, he picks me up in a bar and I went with him after I turned all the other guys down. Okay, I could play that role. But my mind was stuck on that Aunt/Nephew thing he has going on.
Is that a fantasy you hear often? I"m seriously thinking about falling off the face of the earth with this guy, what do you all think? I mean go with the Teacher/Naughty Girl thing. I don't like to pass judgment but wow, way too off base for me.
So, he wants to meet Thursday, Bloggers...what do you think? And while your there, what are some fun role playing fantasies that will make my panties wet! I'd like some more to replace this horrible image I have in my head....
XOXOX
Cheri
7 comments:
I posted the response to your meme re:weird habits on 12/20 - and honestly I found it very difficult.
...As for a role-playing idea with the divorce lawyer - maybe he needs to be knocked a peg and be forced to squirm, maybe even to the point of embarassment in public.
...He's a mama's boy and she just died - he is in tears because he doesn't know what to do without mommy. (Tears should be real.) You innocently feel sorry for him in this public place - a bar? - a restaurant? He needs you tell him what to do, etc.,
...Of course, you are in control -NOT him. YOU decide when it's time for you to be the momma and tell it's time to go home. I think later a good spanking would be in order. YOU the spanker - He the spankee.
...Well, maybe that's a lttle over the top, but it definitely should be YOU calling the shots. He wants cleavage, you show up in a turtle neck.
...Just a thought......
This is not something I have run across alot ""incest fantasy""....But of all days for you to bring that up...I was reading a blog and it was about the same thing.....incest.....kinda weird since I read that just today....I'm not into that at all....way off base for me also...I ran across a guy a few years ago that his fantasy was....get this....""being flat""....I'm serious....like being run over by a steamroller flat....LOL
Role playing.....I like the sexy UPS man shows up to deliver a package and you give him a day to remember....Or you find yourself in trouble and Zorra saves the day...and you repay him...LOL....French maid...and employer!!!
Have a great day!!!
I'm in the process of writing some PORNotica that describes my favorite fantasy... I don't want to post it here, unless given permission, you know? I mean wouldn't that just be rude?
Anyway, my favorite, is seduction on-line that turns out to be someone I know in real life... kind-of like that song. For instance it might be that SEXretary that I would so like to bend over her desk and lick her 'til she begs for penetration... or my General Practitioner (I've must say she gives me quite an arousal when she performs the prostate exam)... or a teacher somewhere.
Needless to say, I really want to thank you for your blog. It's GREAT!
aDICKt
Hmmmm . . . that's a tough one. Incest is VERY creepy, but so are a lot of other things out there that turn people on. That's what makes fetish and role playing chat rooms so much fun --- weirdo-rama! I'll have to tell you guys about one woman I chatted with one time --- made it a point to sleep with all of her new sons-in-law as soon as possible, to make sure they were good enough for her girls. Welcome to the family; who's coming for Christmas this year?
There are a lot that do it for me; very active imagination. The secretary is always a great one, French maid is a classic, your version of Santa, Cheri. Just think of YOUR favorite, and imagine someone else as your supporting actor --- leave Incest Man for someone else. Who knows . . . he'll probably find someone into it.
XO
Wow! What great input..with one underlying theme....no way to the Aunt/Nephew thing...lol But what great other ideas youy all had. Oh! Except the steamroller ?!? don't get it!!
I didn't either Cheri!!!
I succesfully rolled out 2 "role plays' this month .. One was where the Santa Claus one (or wait.. was she Santa Claus) and the other was where I became #$#@%.. they seemed to work.... over the phone at least!!!
T~
Post a Comment