Friday, December 30, 2005

Twinkies, Japanese Love Ropes and My 4 Poster Dream Bed

Thank you all for your great comments on my 100 Things About Me!! Well tonight's post is going to be a short one...mainly because that Twinkie Mold caused lots of problems in my home! Yes, we made those twinkies (there they are) and I had so much fun! You do not want to know my thoughts on that cream injector....it was oozing and the cream was shooting all over. To top it off, I was making these twinkies with three Virgin Girls who are the most wonderful friends of the family (all in their 20's and good looking guys). It took every bit of my strength not to comment on what that injector reminded me of. But I was a good girl!!

So there were 4 twinkies left for today. I woke up to my little daughter who snuck downstairs at 5AM and finished all the twinkies. Poor thing had a stomach ache all day. So I am exhausted today and can barily keep my eyes open. So, no bath, but my bed is calling me. And, I'm looking forward to having the whole thing to myself....yes, no snoring (hubby is still away)...Just me sprawled across my bed with all my pillows around me! Tonight, the thought is better than sex!

Which reminded me of my dream bed! I love my bed but I always wanted a 4 poster bed--a victorian king size Bob Mackie bed to be exact! Yes, I have it picked out and even have a pix of it hanging in my closet. Well here's a great example of why there is limited amount of sex going on in my bedroom. Two years ago, I was saving for this bed...we hit hard times so I gave the money up for some other things we needed in the house. Since I couldn't get the bed, I decided to motivate the hubby! So I bought Japanese Love Ropes. I told him how I fantasized about him tying me up to my 4 poster bed with these ropes!

Now most men I know, would start scraping up every penny to get their wives that bed---just for the Japanese Ropes alone!!! Well, I am still waiting.....so I decided as I am writing this blog...that since my Fucking Fund with Chris doesn't seem like it will ever be used, it is now my 4 poster bed fund!! The Fucking Fund was a joke that it would pay for our motels and sex toys. The money is from the google hits and the affiliate programs that I have attached to the websites and the blog. So, let's see, I have approximately $4.61 in the google fund and about $16.00 in my affiliate fund...oh wait!! I have $1.01 in Amazon. I don't even think I can afford a foot of the bed...but you can't blame a girl for dreaming!! And when I get that bed, you know he will NEVER see those Japanese Ropes...I already have them labeled for Mr. Married Prince Charming!!

Tomorrow night, I will be with my kids on New Years Eve! Kind of symbolic that I am bringing the New Year In without the hubby. But it is honestly okay....I actually am planning on doing part of the first episode of the Rendezvous Radio Podcast....Talk about bringing the new year in with a BANG!!!!

Sweet Wet Dreams!!! And I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! May 2006 be the year that all your wild dreams come true!! Now that sounds promising and YUMMY!!!!

4 comments:

scarlett said...

The twinkies look delicious. I feel the same way when I get the bed for myself, whenever I get the chance. Have a safe and Happy New Year! :)

Hale McKay said...

Wishing you A Happy New Year - if tonight doesn't start with a bang - here's a toast [jjj]D that there'll be plenty banging your way thru out the year of 2006.

TMelendez said...

Darn Cheri..

Your daughter had all those twinkies?? What did she have for dinner, Taco Bell??

T :-D

Lori said...

A fucking fund....Pretty funny!!!

Have a great day!!!