Friday, December 02, 2005

Totally Into Satisfying Me!


Today I met with Mr. G-! My plan was to say good by. I know I am high maintenance, but I don't want to settle for something that is not fulfilling my needs. Granted, if I wanted a string of guys, they all could fulfill something but I just want to sleep with one (maybe two) other guys.

Anyway, he knew something was up because I suggested we touch base, grab a coffee and sit in his car and talk. Hmm...no motel, he's not a stupid guy. He suggested we meet at this local park down the block from the motel.

Well, Mr. G- showed up today with a bag. Inside was massage oil and tickle and taste. Tickle and taste is this sugary product that your lover put on your body with a feather and then licks it off. I told him about it once and he went out looking for it. I started to tell him that I needed more and then his hands started wandering so gently through my hair and down my cheek.

It was getting hard to talk but I am stubborn. Then he started kissing my neck and swore he was listening to every word I said. I was so fucking wet, I could feel my nipples hardening. Damn! I hated him right now. So guess where we went? Down the block. A good by fuck was my justification.

Well, he took the Tickle and Taste out. And started to dust me with the feather. It felt so amazing. He started by my nipples, it tickled but my nipples quickly became erect. Then he started to lick it off. Damn it was so amazing the way he was sucking on my tits.

He then moved the feather down my stomach making a straight line to my pussy. I cannot believe how amazing it felt with the feather because every nerve ending was responding. He followed the line with his tongue and then proceeded to pour the tickle n taste on my clit. He just sucked all the sugar off as I moaned. My body was arching and I wanted him so badly. I don't even know how many orgasms I had as he was eating me out. I was puddy in his hands. His tongue is quite magical. Man oh man oh man. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. But he still wouldn't screw me and I was dying. Massage time he said! Ughm, who wants a massage now.

Well, he took out the oils and massaged me. Inch by inch. Starting at my shoulders and working his way down. It felt so fucking amazing. then he started to massage my inner thighs, he was now teasing me. I could feel my insides getting even tighter and my body arching. But he wouldn't touch me. I wanted him so badly now. I wanted him inside of me so badly.

Do you want me Cheri? What a question. He knew I wanted him but I also knew he wanted me to say it. Am I still not fulfilling your needs? Oh fuck! He was so fulfilling my needs and the bastard knew it. Finally, I said I want you, I fucking want you and you are fulfilling my needs. Damn! He got the control he wanted.

But, I might have lost the battle but certainly not the war! Hey, I would do battle every day like that. He finally went inside of me. IT felt so amazing and that man knows how to thrust. His ass is like two cherries and I love holding onto them. The sex was great...he loves trying new positions and today's position was with me on the end of the bed (from behind of course). I love behind.

So, we collapsed on the bed and he held me. You still leaving he asked. I just looked at him and said fuck you, I hate you. We both laughed. I know I won't hear from him for awhile or text message here or there..but this high maintenance girl is going to have to live with that...at least for awhile. I still want someone that I can talk to. We really don't have much to say to each other. Funny, we spoke a lot before we started fucking each other BUT I guess I will have to live with it until I can find someone to fulfill my entire void. But today, I am pretty fulfilled!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

It was great and exactly what I needed. But the reality is, he knows what I need BUT will he continue to do it or was this just out of fear of me dumping him?

Only time will tell and I am just happy with what the day brought!

Anonymous said...

Very, very hot, Cheri . . . just use him for the sex, and find someone else to talk to. Sounds like you guys have some definite chemistry.

Jim