Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ouch! His Privates Got Caught!

Okay this is one of those things that you sit in your old lady rocker when you are 90 years old and just laugh and laugh about (hopefully I won't be too senile to forget)! Talk about an embarrassing and mortifying moment---honestly, I still can't believe it happened!


Weekends are usually a really bad day in the extramarital affair world! It's a family day. But today worked out that both Mr. G-'s family and mine were out of town. So we were able to sneak away for a few hours. Even though we both had empty houses, we don't feel comfortable fooling around in our homes so back to our little rendezvous motel!

A little back up...this morning..my crown fell out of my mouth. Thankfully it doesn't hurt but to my surprise, there is a metal rod sticking out from it. It's in the back of my mouth so I just figured I would call the dentist tomorrow and he would take care of it (I wouldn't go see Mr. G- if I had a crown missing in the front-just for the record, except for two root canals--I have all my teeth and have a nice smile--didn't want you to think I am toothless or anything!!)

Back to the story (and I am sure you can now start to figure out what happened). Of course, we attacked each other as soon as we walked in. The usual clothes flying, I'm extremely wet, he's extremely hard.....we screw each others brains out--both moaning..Great Sex!!! No complaints!

So then we are playing around and I am working my way down his chest with kisses and of course, I'm going to give him a great blow job (using all those techniques I learned from those books I read). Well, things were going along fine but as he grew more endowed and larger, he obviously was filling up my mouth more. Well, he was getting into it, I was really into it....faster, faster, and then I moved a little to get a better angle and HE GOT NIPPED BY THE METAL FROM MY TOOTH! At first, I thought he was moaning from excitement but he finally said "Cheri, what the fuck is in your mouth?" The poor thing, his poor penis. It was marked up. Little marks on his sweet penis!! I damaged him!!

Well, I told him what happened and we both were hysterical laughing but he was in a little pain. So moral of the story: Don't give a blowjob if your crown falls out and penis' aren't fond of being caught on metal!!

So, now I feel bad...injured and he has a really bad hard on....so what do I do?? What would you do? Talk about thinking on your feet (or in the heat of the moment--I owed him at least to finish). So a grabbed a piece of chewing gum from my purse and chewed it and put it over the metal. Instant fix!!! I was able to finish the job!!

I'm laughing but I do feel bad. He was a sport about it! Talk about torturing someone! Poor thing, it burned a little when he went to pee. While he was in the bathroom, he screamed out "Cheri, I'm going to kill you" (half laughing).

Now I'm sure all you guys out there are feeling rather sympathetic for him. Bet you kind of felt a sympathy pain even!

So that was my day!! I also vacumned, cleaned the house and put my podcast up on more directories. Now I know most of you don't know what a podcast is or how it works BUT I promise, as a blogger you will love it! And, I will post how to get into podcasting (the easy way) on my website!

Have a good night! Sweet Wet Dreams!

1 comment:

Lori said...

LMAO....Yea I'm rolling on the floor right now....I can just about hear him ask what in the hell was in your mouth!!!

Thanks for the laugh!!