
Tonight's posting is a little more philosophical so put your dirty minds away (and your privates back in your pants!) It took me awhile (okay the dizzy blonde was showing) but it finally hit me over the head, there has been a common theme in many of your emails and postings lately to me. "Do Not Settle Cheri". Many of you may not even realize it, but you've been all sending that message to me. And you know, you are 100% right!
REALITY: I'm in a marriage where I am actually settling, why should I settle somewhere else? Isn't the idea for me to find something that is totally fulfilling me, totally making me feel amazing and totally fulfilling my void?
So I am declaring that it is the men who have issues not me! Let's see-I have been called High Maintenance, A Princess and a Pain in The Ass (PITA). So, I have decided tonight--to truly research these terms. Yes, if the shoe fits, I will wear it.
.
First of all, let's take a look at a Pain In The Ass:
A Pain in the Ass could be various things but most of them relate to an actual pain in the ass. So, I thought about many scenerios..the first being anal sex. Now from the look on these people's faces, I don't think that this is such a bad thing to have a pain in your ass. They look like they are really enjoying such a
pain in her ass!Running with the Bulls- can be a true pain in the ass. Ouch! Now, I must tell you that I once slept with a guy who went to Spain and ran with the bulls. He got nipped in his butt BUT he said it was the most amazing experience of his life. Hence, once again, a pain in the ass that may be one of the most amazing experiences of your life!!
Okay, now this one was called Penis Death! I don't think any woman could be that much of a pain in the ass that it actually shoots through to your penis. So this one is null and void. Wow! this pix hurts me and I don't even have a penis!!
Slang for Pain In The Ass- PITA - Honey let's look at this PITA. It has a real inviting and delicious hole with lots of scrumptious things to it. Looks extremely inviting and yummy! So feel free to call me a PITA anyday of the week!
High Maintenance- Based upon every definition, I am not high maintenance. According to a survey done on Askmen.com, there were
ten qualities of a high maintenance girl and I did not fit any of them (except the control one a little). I will give you though, one of eight definitions from the Urban Dictionary which states - "an emotionally needy girl who i
s prone to over dramatizing a situation." Okay, that may be me.. however, the last time I checked the guys who were calling me that were not the Urban Dictionary type of guys. If they start breakdancing and rapping for me, I'll take high maintenance...But if you get me this cool license plate, I would gladly take the title because I think it's hysterical!
Princess- I am not even going to fight this one. I want to be a Princess. A Princess looking for her Married Prince Charming. The word princess has gotten such a bad rap. But if you analyze it, it's truly an honor. Go to Wikipedia and take a look at some real princesses- Grace Kelly and Spain's Princess Letizia. Both beautiful women. And Princess Diana- such a warm and giving person. Of course there is Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Snow White, Princess Peach from the Nintendo Super Mario game...so I take the Princess title as an honor!! Actually I am striving for Princess status...right now I feel like Cinderella....washing those floors, doing everything for the step sisters (my gorgeous family).So in conclusion, I am a PITA PRINCESS with a slight Urban High Maintenance Tendency!! And, such I will be until I find my Prince Charming and I will wear that title with pride!
You see, there is a frog out there that wants to have a woman treat him like he is the most special person in the world. He likes a woman who really cares about him and his likes, dislikes, dreams and how his day was. Who will enjoy my love to keep giving and accept that it makes me happy to see him happy. And this frog, will not be selfish and he will want to give back and make me just as happy and fulfilled. aaahhh!!

It's going to be a long 2006 looking for my Married Prince Charming but I am ready and its worth all those dysfunctional frogs I will meet!! Sweet Wet Dreams!! XOXOXO Cheri
9 comments:
Yep...that's pretty much what I've been saying...DON'T SETTLE CHERI!!!
Have a great day!!!
Miss. Pita Princess, you go girl. You deserve the finest in life and don't let any man tell you differently. Happy Holidays
Mmmmmm . . . love that first PITA picture. Will gladly call you that any time, m'lady, if that's what you've got in mind. And Princess has never had bad connotations for me --- seems like someone used to nice things and being treated well. Where's the harm in that?
You only go around once --- have fun, and know love.
XO
I did giggle this morning since my Princess life is more of the beginning of Cinderella these days! lol But I appreciate the warm support and the caring words! And Jim, that PITA pix is quite appealing!
I wonder if I'm high maintenence or a PITA? haha. Your pita picture made me hungry, by the way.
Wwill you send me the link to the Askmen.com survey you speak of?? thx! - Sasha
Either this is who you are...
..or maybe your "ROLE PLAY"!!!!!
T :-D
Well said!! Good for you. Funny I used that term PITA - for Pain In the Ass - several years ago for a woman who decided my wife was her friend. She would show up unannounced all the time. So our code word was Pita. "Who is it?" "It's Pita!"
...I told my wife one day "I swear, one of these times she shows up, I'm going to answer the door bare ass!" She didn't believe me, actually I didn't think I had the nerve.
...She made it easy when the day came. We were in the classic throes of "Ten Toes Up and Ten Toes Down!" (If you know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)
...Well I stormed to the front door and threw it open. My wife heard the scream from the bedroom. She was laughing and decided to join me. She was too late as Pita was tearing ass out of the driveway. She never expected to see the Full Monty - especially with a bobbing wet gun aimed at her.
...We didn't see or hear from for three weeks! She started calling before she dropped in after that day. Oh, by the way, we resumed our activities - and it was fantastic!
Lori, anonmous and sweet...thank you! Great women think a like!!!
Role Play huh?!?! I think you have to be a PITA PRINCESS or at least have been one at one time to get it down to a science...lol
Okay Stretch, now I'm scared, you got me thinking....what happens if I don't know Prince Charming is Prince Charming..you are right..I won't know till I test drive him. So now what? Do I call a town meeting have all the guys line up and do them all?!? Go on a world tour?!? hmmm....how do I not let him get away witbout test driving every man!!
You have such a cool blog.
It's strange how reality can seem like fiction.
But I so agree...Don't Settle
Post a Comment