I couldn't take the silence...and then I went to Tony's blog and saw videos!!! I couldn't take it anymore!! It was killing me! I had to have my music!! It's my inner soul. And then I went to the video library...and forget it. They had Kyle Minogue. I LOVE HER! Her music is so sensual (videos suck) but songs are great!
Okay...so I couldn't wait for Tony to say I could steal his idea! Especially when I found Bon Jovi. Now there is a man I would do in a heartbeat. No thought about it. Actually, my husband knows that . My three choices in life of fantasy guys I want to fuck their brains out are: Jon Bon Jovi, George Clooney and John F. Kennedy Jr. (I was destroyed when he died). I actually met JFK Jr. at a business function (we were in the same industry). To me, a man of power is so fucking hot. A friend of mine knew him and she introduced me. It was a brief meeting but I knew the opportunity was there to meet him again. And then he goes and gets killed. Damn! Shows you how you have to act on things when the opportunity arises (I was an angel back then). But my hubby did know that I wanted to screw his brains out and he said go ahead! It's like we have a fantasy list of fantasy people we are allowed to fuck. I wonder if I can add all the secret lovers online to that list!?
So brings me to this song (Mind you I wasn't going to blog again today). "It's My Life". This is my theme song. One day I was so miserable and this came on the radio and I said "What the fuck....I'm living for everyone else and I am miserable. I need to start to make myself happy. Hence, here I am. And just so fucking happy huh?!? Well, I still live by this song. Life is too short...you have to go after what you want. It's my life, it's now or never. I'm not going to live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive". Deep huh?!
Sorry to all of you who get freaked when the music comes on. Just relax and enjoy!!
4 comments:
You crack me up!!
Thanks for the plug!
Its my pleasure making your life a little bit better...
... and Im so glad that I, a alpha-male, have inspired a non-sexual post in this blog! Im looking thru the archives.. I think its a first..
I can hear Frank singing now.. "If I can make it there.. I'll make it anywhere..."
T
Ohhhh I love music....I was just putting some new songs on my MP3 player tonight...I have alot of Bon Jovi's songs on there....Talking about fantasy f--ks....I would do Matthew McConaughey in a heartbeat...and hubby knows it!!!
Tony non sexual post??....She was talking about screwing Jon/George/John's brains out...LOL
Have a great day!!!!
Don't forget I added Antonio to the fantasy list! And by the way, Tony, you should feel honored. The only male on my site that I didn't talk about his penis. I love you for your brains!!
i want music now.
Post a Comment