Thursday, December 15, 2005

Many Fantasies, Many Men and Reality Was A Hot Dog In My Bun!


Mentally, I feel really great today..physically I have a horrible cold. I can't beat it and it's not good since I want to podcast. As I laid in the bed, under the covers, I wish I had someone to snuggle and cuddle with. I want is to have a man's arms totally around me and just holding me so tight. Our bodies being totally entwined, making me feel like he's in charge and he's 100% behind me (mentally behind me at this point...okay it will lead to him being behind me with his hard cock inside of me..but right now, I am talking about the mental part of this!!)

To me, it feels like I can let go. He's protecting me from the world, he's giving me those few minutes to catch my breath, clear my head, he's shielding me from the responsibility, the troubles and he's my total protector. Nothing will go wrong, all the troubles are bouncing off of his strong arms....I am in a protective shield in his arms. Sigh! I can just add that to my fantasies when Mr. Married Prince Charming arrives!

Back to reality, hubby was surprisingly supportive today. For a second I thought maybe the doctor called and I was dying. But no, he let me sleep with the doors closed after the kids got home. Of course, there's always a payback. After 2 hours, I awoke to his cock in between my ass. But he did let me sleep so if his dick needed to find a warm shelter for a little while, I was too tired to complain. In actuality, I kept seeing a hot dog in a bun in my head. I remember laughing and drifting back into a sleep thinking about that hot dog in a bun. When I awoke, the hot dog was gone just my empty buns!

So, I awoke and decided it's been a week since my episode with Chris. One thing about me, I need closure on things. It's like the end of the Thanksgiving.. When it's over, I have to pack everything away in the box. Right up to the attic and nothing is left around. Total closure before the next holiday...no reminders its time to totally move on. It takes a hard time for me to get to that point, but my heart is really hurt over Chris and well....if as a friend he didn't think to check on me all week. That's not saying much about our friendship (well actually its saying a lot--its non existent).

So my infamous Closure Letter is drafted. Yes, I write a closure letter to everyone when it's time to move on. Kind of like a complaint department in a business. Got a complaint, I follow up with a letter summarizing the complaint and then you get a final note after I investigate it (or my employees do for me). So, Chris' Closure letter was drafted. I sent one instant message to test the waters... "So how's the weather? Read any books lately? Heard voting is going well in Iraq".

No response. Okay, it's time. I sent the IM saying "I am not going to bother you anymore. I wish you happy holidays and a healthy and prosperous new year. Good by letter sent to email. XOXO Cheri"

He had 7 minutes and then the email was being sent and the door was going to be shut forever (I'm stubborn like that). If you get a full closure letter--case closed. I was just about to hit the send button, got side tracked by a business call (can you believe it....the nerve..business call when I am about to send a closure letter). Well, as I was on the phone, he Im'd back....."How are you? Was away on business beginning of the week. Don't jump to conclusions!" FUCK!!! He pulled me back in. The clock was ticking and he pulled me back with 10 seconds to spare. My head was already in closure mode, so I told him I was on a business call and I'd get back to him tomorrow. Now what?!!!!

Back to bed! That's the answer right now. My head is spinning. Cell rings as I am literally under the covers....don't know the number. I'm not answering. Cell rings again...it's a text message....must be from Chris. Nope its from Mr. Government---"asking how I was and what I was up too?" So what does that mean? Guilt subsiding....miss me? I'm too sick to sort this out in my brain.

So I check the missed call I didn't know. It was the MR. Chiropractor....I had said I was going to call him Saturday. I forgot....oh boy...he sounded hot. Now what?!? Two hours ago, I was cleaning house. Looks like the sink is filled again!

Right now, I feel like I am thinking like a guy! I would love to just find a hot man and playout all my fantasies. He's got to be experienced because I don't want a boy....I want a real man who can take me to all the places I
want to go!!! I want his cock to be thick and hard. I want him to know how to use it and how to make me soar. I want him to adore me, make me feel like I am the hottest thing in the world and he just can't get enough of me. We spend the night just fulfilling all my fantasies. He holds me in his muscular arms and we awaken entwined in each other. WE shower together, hot morning sex and then we kiss savagely good by. All I know, is this magical mans first name. Nothing else. He is gone and we go our separate ways and return to the real world.

Damn! These cold tablets are certainly making me hallucinate!! I'm headed to a steam tonight. I sit in my steam shower and just relax as the candle illuminates on the glass. It puts me in a trance.....I don't want to think tonight about Chris, Mr. Government...nothing....except Mr. Fantasy Man...that's it. I think I need to schedule a business trip tomorrow. Who knows, he may be staying at my hotel. Sweet Wet Dreams! I'm already there!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I hope you get to feeling better......I vote.. you get rid of Chris...It's all suppose to be about FUN!!!!....Get rid of this headache!!!

Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lori. Break clean. Way too much baggage now.

Wonderful fantasy images . . . exactly the way to start a day.

Have a great one, Cheri.

XO

Lori said...

Cheri you've been tagged...LOL....Check my blog!!!

This reminds me of when I was a kid and I used to play freeze tag!!

Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Imagination started to run wild when I accidently walked into the same steam room.
It's the old Walter Kronkite syndrome (You Are There)- your imagery drew me there.
Good stuff.

Cheri said...

Working on that tag Lori! lol Feeling better, thank you. And well, it's getting close to the end of the year and I'm cleaning house! lol