Saturday, December 17, 2005

I've Been Tagged! Sounds so Dirty!

I have been tagged!! Okay Lori, I started them last night and it wasn't as easy as I thought. And my conclusions on that (you had to know I was going to analyze it!!lol):

1) I am so perfect and have no weird habits (hee.hee. can't even say that
one with a straight face).


2) They have become so part of me routine, they are normal to me

3) I am just one big "Weird Habit"!!!

4) I find that many of my everyday weird habits stem from my mom's superstitions growing up!

Here are the rules;

“The first player of this game starts with the topic. “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

My 5 weird habits
Okay, I did two separate lists: One on my 5 everyday weird habits and one on my 5 sexual weird habits!!


5 Everyday Weird Habits:
1) I have to make a list for everything--I am known as the List Queen. I have lists of lists I have to make!

2) Have to work into a new building on my right foot for important things! (thanks mom, I've stumbled into many buildings because I almost forgot--and lightning might strike )

3) Must open my mouth all the way when putting on my eye liner! Have no idea what my mouth has to do with my eyes but I can't do it if I don't (I have tried--trust me)

4) I have to pee before I leave the house. Now you would say a good practice except that even if I just peed and I get side tracked....I will go again. Instilled once again from my mother, "you have to go to the bathroom before you leave".
5) I have every shelf in the kitchen (and refrigerator) categorized and if you put something on the wrong shelf (italian shelf, snack shelf, dairy shelf) I feel unbalanced!

Now my 5 Weird Sexual Habits: (totally optional for those I tag):
1) Lets see, I nickname guys I am interested in with strange names.
2) I like to flirt with men and then rub against them or look to see if I caused them to get even a little rise
!
3) Must use the left jets in the tub and my left hand for added pleasure (I can't get excited when I masturbate with my right hand!)
4) I have to know if a guy cums during cybersex with me......and I am disappointed if he doesn't and feel like I have failed!
5) I like to find something that a guy hasn't done before and I get off having him do it (send a pix of their penis from their phone, webcam with me, Cybersex...POP ROCKS)lol

Okay, that's it.... And those lucky people I tagged are (drum roll please):

1) Stretch_td
2)
BJ
3)
Sweet Miss
4)
SPG
5)Michael -
It Occurred To Me

These people were epecially hand chosen because I love their blogs and I can't wait to read their weird habits!

XOXOX Cheri

10 comments:

Sandman said...

Oh cheri, you need to change the text or background color on this post. I can't read the text at all.

Cheri said...

Is it better? Anyone else having a problem?

Sandman said...

Yes cheri, that's better. I love the colors. It's just that the text background combination made it really hard to read. I love your habits btw.

:)

Anonymous said...

Since all of habits are weird, this is going to take some time.
...I don't suppose getting a "rise" out of some your posts counts.

Cheri said...

Hey honey....I don't think its weird...glad I could give you a little "rise"

Rise and Shine America!!!

Lori said...

That was pretty good...I liked the add on...LOL....Thanks for doing it!!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has to have my mouth open...when putting on eye liner!!!...LOL

Have a great day!!!

TMelendez said...

Cheri..
Yep.. somehow Im not surprised 'you ARE one weird habit!!'

The opening the mouth with the eye liner.. thats cheating.. all women do that..

THANK GOD you dont know what I havent done so that you make me do it.... geeeee....!!

;-)

Cheri said...

Het T! I did 10 weird habits so give me slack on the eyeliner thing.

As for what you haven't done, I have torture methods to get information...you better be careful!! LOL

Cheri said...

Stretch, after reading your blog, I'm not sure if there are too many heights left! lol But I'm sure we would find something NEW and exciting!

Javier Marti said...

Sexy and funny post :)

I want to invite you to see my blog
http://niquel757.blogspot.com
You may like it

Regards
Javier