Saturday, December 10, 2005

Life sucks? Blog It To The World!


Notice something different??! Silence...I shut off the music. I LOVE those songs and love the feel it gives the blog but I am sure I have scared some poor surfers away who don't know how to lower it or shut it off. So, it's still there, you just have to press play!

And, I have an avatar now. It resembles me (for those who wanted to know what I look like) except it resembles me when I was 20! They should have midlife avatars too! Little beer bellies for men, slightly sagging tits and belly pouches for women. Anyway, this is the closest I could get!

And today's post. Chris of course. Actually, I am feeling better. Not shell shocked today like I was yesterday. And Sweetmiss, Tony and Lori..thank you...you really helped. Reality, he didn't want to do the podcast from the beginning...he was doing it for me. He decided an affair wasn't for him right now, so why cheat and purposely make it suck? That is a real egotistically position to take...."this is best for both of us". Especially when we are suppose to be friends. Yes, I am a PITA (Pain In The Ass) but I don't like to be treated like a child either.

Anyway, I am moving on! I still care about him (are you throwing up by that remark) but it's not the same. Whatever his reasoning, he said a few cruel things, was so angry with me and was pushing me away. So this dizzy blonde has gotten the hint. Distance he wants, distance he got! I truly hope we can re-build a friendship. He has really helped me in ways I've never mentioned (with my business especially, putting his neck out there for me) but I can't forget how he treated me so badly and so cold.

Okay, enough belly aching, not going to get me anywhere. Got a note from Mr. Government last night. He is torn. I make him feel amazing, our sex together is hot, he thinks about me all the time BUT he's feeling guilt. But you know what, it was a caring and honest note. Something that made me smile and want him even more. "Please don't be mad Cheri, please just give me a little time to sort my feelings. I care about you and I just have to deal with this guilt. I'll call you next week Juicy". He's a gentleman....I can wait.

So, I think I am going to go back to the sites to get some flirting in to heal this bruised heart. New men! Mr. Chiropractor has been pursuing me pretty heavy...but I'm keeping my distance a little. He's getting way too into me... his last email was "I've been corresponding with many woman
back and forth with emails, but you are the only one who I get that tightening in my stomach when I see an email from you. I am so looking forward to meeting you and hearing your voice." Oh no!


And thanks for listening! You saved me a therapist bill! I betcha therapists are suffering since people are blogging. Why tell a therapist when you can confess your dysfunctional life to the whole world !?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Avatar . . . I'll have to get one of those, if they come up with "the little beer belly." I know women find them so adorable --- not. I do know how to turn the music down; just looking out for someone who might be even less computer-savvy than me (there must be SOMEONE!). Glad to hear you "on the mend," sweetie; give it time.

TMelendez said...

I told U I love the avatar..

The Santa one is Da Bomb (gee Im hip in my mid life) ..

I click on your link.. left my computer to go to the kitchen, and started singing the song in my head.. "I must have the volume down..." I thought!

And finally, there was a male avatar with a little belly.. couldnt remember which one though..

T

Lori said...

That's kinda funny about the music thing....Because when I first listened to your podcast...I had my music up and I about jump out of my chair...LOL....Glad to hear your feeling better today!!!

I got a avatar a while back...I think it's cool how you can pick out clothes and all!!!

Have a great day!!!

Cheri said...

I could 't take the silence...now it's worse....I put up a video (waiting for Tony's approval of course)...I need my music for sanity!