Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rendezvous Radio Podcast - "Friends With Hot Fringe Benefits"


Do you....
....ever think about being with someone other than your spouse?
....feel there is a void within you that exists ?
....miss the sparks, passion and intensity in your life?
....thinking about going online to find someone for an affair?

My name is Cheri! I'd like to welcome you to the Rendezvous Radio Podcast. An information source for those considering to find a discreet lover, those having an affair or those who like to live vicariously through others sexual escapades!

Take a second, click on the link above and listen to one of our promotions!

And don't forget to subscribe today so you don't miss our premiere show!
Sweet Wet Dreams Until We Meet Again!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I believe everybody has had them thoughts at one time or another....rather they acted on them or not....

Podcast sounds great!!!

Anonymous said...

I listened to this, it was excellent..very sexy voice..mmm I will be back for more

Cheri said...

Thanks everyone! Looks like I might be going solo again so I hope it will be as good without Chris!

TMelendez said...

Cheri..

Very nice sexy voice .. and a few other compliments on it ...thirty some takes.. great job!! You did it and did it right!!

Check the link on this one post.. the earlier one worked but this one didnt for me for some reason...

Big kiss right back at ya!
T

Cheri said...

Thanks T! I definitely will. Oh and T, you stud--what a weekend huh? Is it working today?!?lol