I admit it! I am addicted. It's so tempting when I see the you have mail. Am I suppose to ignore it? Every once in awhile I go back to the sites to see if I have mail. Most of the time, since my plate is so full right now, I just delete the messages..too old, too short, into threesomes. But then every once in awhile there is one that interests me. This one was from a guy who is looking for a girl who is or wants to be a member of the Mile High Club AND the Book of the Month Club. Well, I always wanted to be a memver of the Mile High Club (still one of my fantasies) and I have my own book club and love to read (www.rendezvousradio.com) I have Cheri's Book Club. Of course, he's not talking about those types of books but you never know!
So, I emailed him back, told him right off the bat that I have a full plate right now but his profile was interesting. Well he emailed back with a pix and he is adorable. The most dreamest blue eyes....kind of reminds me of #1...the first guy I ever met from the online married personals. He was delicious. His penis was not very thick but he had these sexy lips and this calm air about him. Always honest and to the point. All right enough about #1, he got relocated with his job and well I thought it was best that we didn't do it. So we just fooled around and swore we would hook up again before we were too senile to remember each other.
So back to the new guy--the potential is there. I'll keep you updated. He used to be in a band..so I guess his nickname will be Band Man.
1 comment:
Oh Stretch td! I am jealous, jealous, jealous! I am dying to become a member. I think it's something that you need to experience at least once. I swear, I am tempted just to plan a flight for the hell of just becoming a member. I think it would be cool not to care what the destination is because the idea is jsut to become a member. Hmm! Maybe the goal is to do it once there and once back. Now that you have told me it is worth the risk...I know I am going to be thinking about it!
Post a Comment