Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"LIAR-I Will Not Drown If You Take It Out"


Yes, this is my mood tonight and I don't want to bore you with a negative post. So I figured I would give you a laugh on a cartoon that has a deeper meaning!
The Big Question: Why do men always seem to do what is best for them and try so hard to convince you its what is best for you? Even Charlie Brown is a DOG!! I didn't even know he had a penis!
Sweet and wet dreams!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just too much! Thanks for keeping me laughing. Sorry you are in a bad state of mind though. I think men just think on a totally different level than women. And they can be selfish.

Lori said...

I think since they have 2 ""heads""....they get comfused....and that's the problem!!!

Have a great day!!!

Cheri said...

Hey Stretch td!
You are right! It is not fair to stereotype at all. Not all men are jerks, I just think men and woman are wired differently!
Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

I agree that all people are different. There certainly aren't many women as open minded as you and M, at least not in my experience.

BY the same thought there can be just as many selfish women in this world..trust me, I have known a few.

As I said in my other comment, finding the right one can be a tall order, but it can also be fun trying :-)

Anonymous said...

You are so right. Men do what is right for them (and their penis). What is amazing is how we really want to believe them.

Cheri said...

Very funny Lori! Actually I would think the fact that they have two heads and brain cells need to be shared back and forth. Gravity must take a role in this as well, hence, the lower head gets all the brain cells.