Sunday, October 23, 2005

Are Married Men More Hornier Sat. Nights?

If you noticed from my post last Saturday night, as I was working on my blog and website, my emails were going wild. Those married personal sites pick up at about 11:00. And, like clock work...additional emails came in from Booty Caller (yummy, yummy), Boy Toy, Tantric Lover and the stalker I thought I got away from the stalker but once again I sent a polite note that I wasn't interested (take note--Soulmate was not on that list). So, my poor website and podcast suffered tonight. I didn't get done half of what I had hoped to do since I was emailing back and forth with Booty Caller till now.
The good news is that I almost fine tuned my podcast promo. I am so psyched about that. I think you all will love it. It's a lot more research than I had thought but it is well worth it and I am having so much fun doing it. As you can imagine, I have to work weird hours on it since the hubby can't see it. So tonight, was a relief that he wasn't home and I didn't have to worry about anyone coming in.
So what it the deal with Saturday nights...I am curious. Come on guys, send me a comment here. Are you men more horny on Saturday nights, did you expect to get it and you were turned away, did you get it and it wasn't enough OR do you have extra energy because you didn't work today? 'Fess up...."Inspiring Horny Minds Want To Know"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men are horny all the time. Their wives just probably pass out early and they get to surf!

Hale McKay said...

Thanks for the visit and comments.

As for your searing question of Saturday nights and being horny - you mean some guys limit thenselves to only one night a week? From my experience, I would say that all the way back to our earliest years of dating, the weekdays were out because there was school the next day. Saturday gave you time on both sides of noon. This continued even when we entered the work force this pattern continued. (there were exceptions, of course) I guess you say we have been conditioned for that special day - Saturday. Then when we get married, that day become the best possible day to "go to a ball game" with the guys, or to "play cards", etc. If it's a problem, would you prefer another night?

Cheri said...

Well that's my point. They should be doing their wives on Saturday night not hanging out on the married but looking sites. Maybe they do their wives and then surf the Internet. Thanks for stopping by! I relly enjoy your blog!