
I don't remember when it was (and I'm too lazy to look back) but I said that Mr. Booty Call was going to email me back within two weeks. Well, I was wrong. It only took a weekend . He emailed me that he was in Home Depot and he saw an industrial package of batteries and thought of me. I responded that it was such a romantic gesture on his part and see you are a caring person. What a great gift! He wants to know about my toys...I told him that too bad he wasn't into shower and baths, my toys are waterproof and would give a new meaning to a bath! He was dying, I can tell. I told him to go find some fun and think about me and what a little hugging could have gotten you. He still held on until I told him I had two meetings this week. Don't think he wanted to hear that but his cocky attitude deserved a cocky attitude back. Guaranteed...I'll hear from him within the next two weeks! Start the timer again!
Mr. Government and I are actually meeting tomorrow. He seems like a really, really nice guy and he is really cute. I'm not sure but he might be a little too conventional for me, but we will see. He's been such a gentleman so far, not even a little fantasy. He thinks I am very cute and funny. Isn't that sweet! I make him smile. And then there is Boy Toy. He is 32 (I told you about him). We are talking tomorrow and meeting later in the week. He knows about my others and he was the one who said "stop going for the booty caller type when your boy toy would treat you like the lady you are". So, it seems like I may have two nice guys here. Time will tell won't it! Will I ever have that extramarital affair? I am absolutely the worse cheater. How pathetic! Truth, I don't want to sleep around just for the hell of sleeping around I want the passion! I'll probably scare the crap out the guy when I finally ravage him!
Of course, then there is Chris. Ironically, he is probably the perfect extramarital affair for me BUT that's a story for another night. Actually, that's something that Chris can answer better since I still don't get it. Maybe I'll have him on as a guest blogger on my blog. So Chris, why haven't you and Cheri hooked up? So Chris, why do you want Cheri to keep looking ? So Chris, when are you going to let her take you to that other world of no return? I think about Chris and I doing it sometimes. And I have no doubt that it would be electrifying! In fact, next time I'll have to share our first encounter together (let's just say I got a preview of what he has to offer---and I was impressed)! Wet Dreams All!
No comments:
Post a Comment