Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Mr. Government, Boy Toy, Booty Caller

Today was an action packed day--so why do I feel so blah? Probably because I felt old today. An action packed day of younger men. Actually, the morning began with Booty Caller again...Admitting that he was just afraid to get emotionally attached (hence no kissing, no hugging). I told him it was nice to see that he was a human being but I certainly can't get involved in that. Sure, go into a no passion lay relationship. No way!

Boy Toy is hysterical! Okay, I feel like a grandmother. He is trying to convince me his threesome fantasy means nothing and that he keeps fantasizing about me lying naked with him in front of the fireplace rubbing oils all over me (I am a sucker for massages) . Now, get this...his wife is 23 years old! Yes 23! Let's see, what was I doing at 23. I was screwing around, climbing the corporate ladder, partying every night, enjoying life. That was many kids ago.....many lifetimes ago. And I won't even get into a 23 year olds body!! Ever hear of the pencil test? I had the most perkiest tits at that age. They stood up like good little soldiers. My ass was tighter than a drum and my waist wasn't bigger than a 22. Okay I have been told I am still a hot babe, I turn men on but 23?! Too weird for me. I am 17 years older than his wife. I was probably getting laid the day she was born! What is that all about?!?

And Mr. Government. We met today and had coffee. I know I keep saying it but he really is a gentleman. He was so nervous and he kept blushing like a little boy. IT was sweet. Then came the good by. For the first time, it was awkward....so I just kissed him (a peek...slow down cowboy, don't let your mind go wild). He blushed so that I did it two times more. He asked me if I wanted to go for coffee again. How cute! He's definitely a breath of fresh air. I am not sure we will get anywhere though. His job is not conducive to affairs. It's not Bill Clinton or a real high power politician but we really would have to be discreet (out of respect for him and the fear my site will be shut down-lol) Okay, enough with this dating BS. I'm sure you are as bored as I am.....we need to push one of these affairs to the next level already! I'm coffeed out!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hey SPG! Give a girl a chance. I'm just getting started with this cheating thing...And, so far, surprisingly, it's the guys who want to take it slow. I'm dying for the hot, intense sex...I'm all coffeed out already! So feel free to give this novice some advice...based upon your blog, your doing real well!