I just realized that I never have written about "Boy Toy". "Boy Toy" is different than "Soldier Boy". And, Soldier Boy is totally gone. After much thought, there was too many downfalls to that one. It's not worth going into but breaking the first rule...being single. And the fact that he had his own place, might have been a positive but it was too convenient and collegy for me. College was 20 years ago and that's too far back for me to go.
So Boy Toy is 32 years old (I'll save you the time of the age difference- 8 years). He's hot, but he's looking for the threesome, the watching, the videotaping....all not for me. As you know, I'm a one on one type of girl. So we have just been friends. We email back and forth and he is just a really nice (And hot and younger) Boy Toy. We're going to meet for coffee (good thing I like coffee because I've been seeing a lot of Starbucks lately-lol). But I told him he should go with his fantasy. He says he's willing to give it up for me (hmm...he's sweet but we all know the truth). So I figured I'd just mention him since, he's going to be appearing in the future in some capacity.
No comments:
Post a Comment