Thursday, October 27, 2005

Booty Caller Was All Talk

I give up! I really do. Today the most unexpected thing happened. Booty Caller found that he not only has a conscious BUT he was afraid that he was going to get emotionally attached to me....I was in his mind and his head all the time. Okay, this time I found someone that I knew I wasn't going to get emotionally attached to because he just wasn't my type (he was a selfish icicle--hot looking, funny but very self asbsorbed). I swear, we were going to lunch today---public place, not a motel. So I was shocked to get this email. I did call him after and we spoke for awhile. There's a caring guy under that icicle. So let's see, another one gone because they were starting to care about me. Okay, I should turn into a bitch...as long as I am nice, I am going to be the Virgin Cheater. I just keep scaring them away. Isn't life hysterical!

Booty Caller sent:
"I ran into a wall. I tossed and turned all night about our meeting today. I didn"t expect that my insides would end up in a knot. This was supposed to add some fun onto my life not cause me to loose sleep. So my dear I have to pull out of this whole situation. I don't want to be the guy who sneaks around sleazy motels just to get a little.

Good Luck and be smart. You are an amazing woman. You are hot, sweet and extremely desirable. I know...totally my loss"

4 comments:

Sandman said...

"Okay, I should turn into a bitch...as long as I am nice, I am going to be the Virgin Cheater."


Exactly how I feel with finding the true love of a woman. Sometimes cheri it just takes a little while for someone's true desires to come out. He not only wants to nail you to the headboard but wants to ride off into the sunset with you. As much as it hurts now, at least you know. I know that's not much consolation. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Lori said...

Woow ...who would've guessed the other head would start thinking...lol

Cheers to better days!!!

ExBF said...

Ya, I know....it sucks when we develop a conscience. Most of the time, we don't even do it on purpose...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that it fell through. My offer still stands :-)