Friday, October 14, 2005

Head Games

Side Note - Head Games
I'm so not into head games. I think they are such a waste of good energy. You want something, you go for it. Plain and simple. You want to do someone, they want to do you....life can be so simple. I haven't always felt that way..In fact, I was very good at head games when I was younger. (I've had certain life experiences that actually have changed my way of thinking about life).

Boy Toy and Mr. Government were busy text messaging and emailing today. I'm definitely more into Mr. Government. I like power and his boyish smile is turning me on. And Mr. Government has awaken from his shy little approach. He's starting to swim in that cheating ocean..working with those tides of passion. He had me laughing so hard, I asked him if there were any preferences or order to his profile desires. He responded that he was going to hold me to mine or file a complaint of false advertising.

Well I guess it's the weather but I am just super horny tonight. Did I ever tell you that my favorite position is Doggie Style? Well, the hubby is certainly going to get lucky tonight. I need to release all this sexual tension. I guess all this affair talk is helping the sex in my marriage! A nice massage and some doggie style sex and I should sleep like a baby! Wet dreams all!

1 comment:

Sandman said...

Hmmmmmmmm

"You want something, you go for it. Plain and simple. You want to do someone, they want to do you.."

Please tell me in what fairy tale does that happen? It's not happened to me. I've played it straight up with women. Even with my long term train wreck of an affair she says she loves me but want me to be patient and takes for granted that I'll always be there waiting for her. Sex and relationships are power games and if you don't play the game right you sleep alone.