Friday, October 14, 2005

Booty Caller Is Wearing Me Down!

Just when I forget about him, Booty Caller comes seaping back into my emails! He is that 6'4", suave, bad, cocky, vain, hot body, good looking guy that you know is trouble. He knows how to play the game and he knows exactly how to bait me. We both are control people and his emails know exactly how to get a rise out of me. Damn! He invited me to the hotel by his office and I told him no. He says I'm going to breakdown but I plan on staying strong (that cocky, conceited hot bastard). Yes, I admit the sex would be so intense and raw. and yes, I haven't had that in many, many years. I keep picturing him on top of me, with those broad shoulders and him just screwing my brains out and and of course doggie style for that deep penetration that I can't resist. No emotion, nothing but pure, raw, intense sex. But while during, I would absolutely love it. I have a feeling afterwards, I would regret it. I think that's not the way to officially cheat for the first time. I think Chris or Mr. Government are better choices. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Lori said...

If I was to cheat...I would go for the ""screwing my brains out""!!!....Cheers to better nights!!!

Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Mr. Government or Chris. In the end, both of them sounds like you will get both good screw and mental stimulation!

Cheri said...

Okay...this doesn't help me. It's a three way tie. But I appreciate all your comments! Lori, your blog is great-love your writings.

Leave your names! I love seeing other peoples blogs!

Anonymous said...

Why can't you have both?? Just kidding. Which ever you choose, enjoy it!!!!