It's ironic...Saturday night and the clock hits 12:45AM..the wives must have just gone to sleep and the husband's didn't get it because my mailbox begins to fill up! I am working on my blog and my computer keeps dinging with new mail. A sign of a bad Saturday night at home! I noticed it last Saturday too! Yes, I am on the computer so much. Between work and some other projects, I sometime think my butt is permanently attached to this seat.
Mr. Booty Call contacted me again today....he needed to say that he agreed we were not suitable...sarcastically, I told him that if I wanted a meaningless booty call that I would call him. He told me that I was hot, he's dying to get into my pants and I should just say the words. Hell would have to freeze over before I would go to him. Now, he was hot but his ego was certainly bigger than his genitalia (I'm assuming). Guaranteed I'll hear from him with two weeks!
Mr. Government and I are playing phone tag....he sounds like a nice guy, he's cute but I don't think he's wild enough for me. I'm looking to experiment , I'm looking for a little edge, I'm looking for the earth to move...I'm looking for multiple orgasms. Sigh!
So Chris, if you read this post (which I know you sometimes take a peak even though I told you not too)....It's time we just had that intense session that I know we are both thinking about! I know the podcast, the soulmate, the friendship thing.....HONEY...Just Rock My World!
No comments:
Post a Comment