
Well it's been a couple of days...I have been working like crazy on the website and podcast. I can't wait for it to be up and running!! I'd love your opinion, go to www.rendezvousradio.com and let me know what you think.
Well, as you know I wanted to clean house and get rid of the men that I never thought have Knight In Shining Armor potential. I decided that I need to narrow down the search. A guy emailed me yesterday and he was looking for a physical relationship only and his marriage was great! I emailed back--thanks for the offer but no thanks--I am looking for more and let me recommend going to a prostitute to fulfill those sexual needs. The next thing I know we are in a back and forth conversation and he's a nice guy.....so this blow off turned into a potential. But wait, I am cleaning house...okay, I am researching for my podcast (I need to have true authentic different stories to keep you interested-right?!? lol)
Reality---I don't think any of the ones I have met so far are my Knight In Shining Armor (Chris is in a different category). I am not going to settle--I will keep looking and search for the right one! So I am still a virgin cheater and am still looking for the one to take my cherry (or would it be a plum the second time around or grape?) I want it to be intense, perfect and super hot. Its got to be with someone who I trust and like as a person and who I am attracted to. Chemistry and connection---so, I will continue to suck lots of face and touch lots of cocks until I see those sparks I guess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment