Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hmm..Mr. Government May Have A Wild Side

Well I sent a little flirty note to Mr. Government on the online site that we met on. Just saying that "You sound like a guy who might like a Tall Latte"..we should meet for coffee!" And he sent back "You sound like a venti latte girl that is very sexy, an amazing smile and really soft lips. We should meet again for a coffee. What do you think?" Of course, I wrote back...saying we should find a quieter place for coffee next time.

Such stupid little flirting over coffee but it did put a smile on my face all day today. Like that crush when I was a kid. So who knows, maybe Mr. Government is not just a suit but a wild man underneath that exterior.

I was a little spooked that everytime I check my mail, they send out emails that I am online. I didn't know that. It's like those guys can keep track of me...I understand that's to keep the guys interested but I find it very unnerving that everytime I go to the site (even though I am in Do Not Disturb mode) they are informed that I am there. Now I get this "1984"Big Brother is watching you feeling everytime I sign on...

No comments: